Chapter 25

Daniel's POV

"HEY!"    I shout beginning to bang on the door, "BYE!" Simon's deep voice yells back and I hear snickering than footsteps quickly follow. I growl frustrated and kick the door hard, too hard. I drop onto the ground in pain and curse under my breath. "Hey watch your profanity." Dom states, "eh?" I look at him confused, which causes him to smile, and slightly chuckle. "So.....Dom, you're into Isabelle?" I ask angrily, "W-what? Where'd you get that idea? I don't like her!" He replies quickly and with a shaky voice, he quickly faces the ground letting his hood hide his face and begins to search the floor for his bandanna.

He finds it and hastily puts it back on, before he managed to put it on right I saw a light pink blush, "That blush on your face says otherwise." I reply slyly. "Tsk." Dom just turns towards Melody and begins to hum. "Are you....humming?" She asks scared. Dom slightly smiles and shakes his head, "my brother used to hum, he'd always hum when I was mad or scared....it's always calm me down." She say sadly her face was in a half smile. "What would he hum?" I ask unsure if I should've. "Nothing, he'd just hum one rhythm than another one, another one,  <another one another one...I'm sorry XD>    and another until I was completely calm." She explained. We were all in an awkward silence, "uhh Melody. Sorry but how old are you again?" I ask even though I know how old she is, just want to start a conversation.

          "Uhh, I'm.....10? No! No! I'm... 12!" She answers sounding older and more mature than normal. "Melody?" I say questioning, "what..?" She says in a completely different voice that sounded as if it belonged to a 16 year old. "What aren't you telling me?!" I slightly yell at her, she flinches from my sudden risen voice. "I-I just forgot my age...that's all!" She answers slightly sounding young again. "Melody." I say as sternly and coldly as I can. "Fine!" She yells sounding mature again. "I'm not 12....I'm... I'm...." She pauses, "how old are you." I say more commanding then questioning. "I'm 16!"

GUESS WHO'S BACK....BACK AGAIN (and officially) I'm going to make an OFFICIAL schedule in like 30 minutes that I PROMISE not to break! I know I know....WHY THE CLIFFHANGER?? Hehe, wanted to make sure my return was special  ;) hope you enjoyed see you in 30 minutes for the schedule!!