Chapter 7 Cannibals

Isabelle

"NOOO!" I jump up my head hitting the faucet. Ow. Why do I keep having that stupid dream? I had the dream of me shootings dad. It just shows the moment, then after I shot him my dream replays the shot over and over. I wipe the tears off my eyes and rub my head.

I look in the mirror and see a bright red spot on my forehead. I rub it and then wipe my eyes once again. Wait.........DANIEL! "Daniel!" I yell out. I run outside and see foot prints. I follow them but stop in my tracks.

I should go get things from the shack. I walk back to the shack and find a brown bag. I look around for food or anything useful I find a drawer with a gun loaded with ammo. This is great going to have to shoot things.... Yay. Be careful when you walk by me you may slip on my sarcasm. I continue to look.

I find another bag and dump it on the couch. It had multiple little packs felled with food. Like a pack of peanut butter cam rackets. Is this even good? Can that spoil? Oh well. Even a pack of gummy bears! Ooh I call these!

Ok let's go. I walk out of the door for the 2nd time.

20 minutes later

I finally found a end to the tracks but worse news. They changed to car tracks. Fantastic! This is going to take hours of walking.......

Daniel

Ugh my head. Why did he have to knock us out? Ow. I lift my hand to rub my head but I couldn't move it.
W-what? Why can't I move my arm? I look to my right in attempt to look at my arm, but all of my body was covered by a blanket. (except for my head) I look to my left to see moldy in the same state. "Psst. Melody a-are you ok?"

She turns her head to look at me. She makes a noise as if she was in pain. I look at her eyes and realize they were red and stuffy. She's been crying. Is she ok? Did he hurt her? Or is she just scared? I look down at my feet while ch were covered my the blanket. But I saw him he was there giving a cruel smile that sent a shiver down my spine. But the creepiest thing was he was eating something. It was some sort of meat. I try to move my right arm again but no success. He sees me struggle and laughs. He walks towards me and brings his face close to mine. And burps. He gives a evil laugh. "You are a disgusting man. *spit*" at ye end of my sentence in had spit on his face. I see him wipe it off as his face reddens. Then ha calms down and laughs again. He comes back to me and takes a bite of the meat. Come on arm move!

He laughs at me from trying to move.He grabs the blanket and takes another bite. Then he pulls down the blanket down to my waist. I look at my left arm is was tied down to the bed. I look at my legs they were tied down too. Then I look at where my real gut arm should have been to see a short stub covered by a white bandage. The bandage was red with blood. I look at the man and then look at the meat. He laughs. I begin to gag. Finally I throw up on myself.

He ate my arm..........