Chapter 18

Daniel

I hear a muffled screaming that must be bell. I run to the girls bathroom and slam the door open I see bell on the floor lolling normal again with a panicked expression. She yells more but it was muffled so it wasn't loud. "Oh bell I thought you wouldn't come back you were transferred for so long and i just was so scared!" I explain while untying her.

     I finally finish and she springs up and hugs me tight and begins to sob. I rub her back and hug her back. "Wh-what do y-you mean? I w-w-wouldn't c-come b-back?" She asks with fear in her eyes. I hadn't told her yet! Ugh I'm so stupid! I hit my head with my left hand. "Bell just don't get scared and stay calm ok?" I say slowly. She nods.

"You turned into a err-" I pause for a minute. "A transfer." I squeak out. Bells face turns pale than she screams yup she sure did keep her promise of staying calm.

The next day

Isabelle

So I'm a transfer. That's fan freakingtastic! After Dan told me I screamed and well yeah. That day was just very bleh. I'm ok sort of but better than yesterday today we're going to find the car place were leaving in 5 minutes so I'm getting ready.

"Come on let's go guys, and girls." Dan says. We get up and start to leave the convenient store. Everyone had the bad I packed 2 days ago and Melody had the map. We walk in silence it felt like hours of just walking. I feel myself beginning to have trouble breathing and my stomach rises and falls. "S-stop!..... Please can.......we just.....*cough*.......s-stop?!" I beg while gasping for breath.

Dom looks at me (I think) and walks towards me he grabs my shoulders and pulls me close to him. "D-Dom. Stop, what are you-" I was cut off by him grabbing my chin forcing me to look to the left than the right. "You have a fever. You need to stop for a break until you're not sick." He explains. "Look! That small house should do." Dan says. I look over to where he was pointing and see a white house with a red roof. It was higher than 2 stories and had a wind turbine thing on the front of it. "Look I don't care as long as it has a bed or couch!" I yell angry and tired. Dan makes a cat noise and says feisty. I glare at him. He laughs and Dom walks towards me and picks me up bride style.

"Hey what are you doing to my sister!" Daniel says angry. "She needs to be carried her condition is nothing to mess around with." Dom says. Dan glares at him but doesn't say anything. I look up at Dom and feel myself blush. I see Dom smile making me blush even more. We enter the house and see nothing Dan gets his gun and walks around quietly and motions to so the same. Dom was still holding me and I just held on to him feeling my fear grow. Please be empty.

We reach the top of the house and hear a loud bang. Dom turns around quickly to see 4 or 5 people running up fearfully. They slam the trapdoor that lead to the top and a man says. " please don't hurt us the Transfers a herd of them are coming!" He says. I count the people and see only 3 same as us but 2 of them looked to be adults when we were all 14-16 with a 12 year old. The third member of their group was a small baby who was no older than 4. I feel my stomach twist. A child that young shouldn't have to go through this.

      The young child seemed scared well I would be too, and to be honest i am. I look at Dan he had his gun pointed at the strangers. "Put down all your weapons and we won't hurt you." He says with a steady stern voice I look at his eyes and realize he was also starting at the young toddler.

          "Ok, just please don't hurt us we've been through too much and this little 2 year old! She's lost everyone!" The man begged he threw a knife to the ground and kicked it towards Dan. The man looks at the other adult who seemed to be in his 40's. The first man looked about 20ish.

       The 40 year old puts a bat down and kicks it to Dan he put down a gun too, and kicked it to Dan. After they do so Dan picks up the weapons but quickly drops them do to a loud thud. I look to the trapdoor and see it shaking. "They're coming! Please help us!" The firstly begged again. I look around and see nothing to protect us or to escape through. I see windows I look out of the window to see a small porch in the 2nd floor.

(Right now she is at the top which is the 3rd story)

          i don't know it's a good jump, my thoughts were interrupted by another Lou's thud. "Guys this way! We're going to have to jump but it's the only way!" I yell. I look at Dan he was concerned too.
       I hope we all make it.

Daniel.

"Guys this way! We're going to have to jump but it's the only way!" Bell yells pointing at the window. She was looking at a porch that was in the 2nd floor. I nod in agreement. Everyone looks at us as if we're crazy. "Don't think just jump!" Bell yells while jumping out I hear a thud, and see bell in the porch she was laying there a bright smile on her face. "Go! I'll go last!" I yell everyone lines up in a not-so-orderly-fashion and they jump every one making it. There were 2 people left me and that first man.

       "Go!" He yells. The trap door finally bursts open. "Ugh fine!" I yell back annoyed I jump and barely make it. I hear a scream and turn to see the first man griping the railing about to fall. Everyone was already on the 1st floor but Bell. They decided to jump again to the 1st floor porch and bell went last. I begin to run to the man but hear a scream that sounded too familiar Bell.

      I turn and see bell dangling off from the 2nd story porch. The railing everyone used to stand and hold onto had broke making her dangle from the edge. I look back to the first man, then back to Bell. "Please! I'm all that little girl had left!" The man begged while struggling to get up. "Dan! Ahh! Help.....me!" Bell says having more trouble to stay up. She had both hands on the railing but her left one fell making her scream. What do I do?