Taken Chapter 6

Daniel

      A young looking girl alone? A girl this young looking alone? How is this even possible? Me and bell were barely even able to survive and were both 14! We even have a boost having 2 people and not 1!

"How old are you?" I ask.
She gives me a questioning look, and looks down at her fingers I see her mouth moving. Is she counting? She lifts up her first hand and puts up 1 finger, she lifts up her other hand and lifts up 5 at first but quickly put 3 down, making only 2 up.

"So you're 12?"

She nods

"And your name?"

"It's Melody, i was named that because most of my family like to sing, especially my
m-mom" she stutters on the word mom. I look at her eyes they were watering,"Melody you didn't need to tell us that" I tell her. She wiped her eyes and gestures us in. Bell and I walk in, it was a small shack nothin much just a medium sized room with a small bathroom. The main room had 2 couches and a wood counter. The bathroom was a small toilet with a shower just big enough to lay in."Melody have you been alone this whole time?" Bell asks. Melody looks at Bell as if Bell stabbed someone.

"I umm well." Melody says worriedly

"Well...?" Bell questions

"I used to not be alone, until they came"

"Who's they?" Bell questions

"They are umm-" she was broken off by sobs. "Who's they!" Bell half yells. "They were people th-that did h-h-horrible things to other
L-living p-p-people." Melody's voice began to shake."what did those people do and who are they!" Bell was now yelling.

Melody was sobbing as of she just watched her parents killed. "Bell stop." I tell Bell, she looks at me and turns back to Melody. "I'm sorry but I'm curious if it's too hard to talk about I understand" bell apologizes. There was a loud bang at the door that startled us all,"I'll get it you guys chill" I tell them

Who could that be? Wait. Should I even answer it? No! I'll just check and if they look familiar ill question them. Yea that sounds good. I peak out the window to see a grown man standing there he was about 6'8 tall and had very broad shoulders. "Melody open up! I know you're there!" The man yells. I look back at Bell and
Melody to see Melody on the floor sobbing,"it's him or them it's they! Don't let them in don't let them in!" She continues to sob. "Melody come out or I coming in!" The man yells. "You have 10 seconds!" What do I do what do I do? "Melody who is they?" Bell asks. "10....9.....8.." The man counts mockingly. "They they" Melody starts.
"6.....5....4..." He continues to count.

"They were the ones who killed my p-parents!" Melody yells she continues to sob "they ate my mom and dad right in front of me!" Melody drops to her knees and sobs harder than she was before.

I feel my stomach twist. This man ate this young girls parents. He's a sick sick man!

"3....2....1.... Here I come!" The man kicks the door once."AHH!" Bell yells. The man kicks again. "Every one hide now!" I yell. The man has to kick 3 more time until boom the door falls. Melody was under the couch, Bell was laying down in the shower, and I was ducked behind a counter. "Come out Melody! And who ever your with!" The man mocks "there are 2 of you that I know about! I heard your voices." Wait he thinks there are 2 there are 3! 1 of us could get out alive! "I've gotcha!" The man yells "NO LET ME GO AHHHHH!" I hear Melody yell. No she's been caught. "Show me where the other one is at Melody or else!" I hear her squeal in pain. I peak through a crack and see him squeezing her neck. "Where are they!" He yells in her ear.

I have to do it. Even though he's a-a c-c-cannibal I have to do it.

Isabelle

What is going on? Ok okay chill out. Melody is a 12 year old girl. Who's parents were killed than e-e-eaten by a human. I hold back the tears. Stay calm stay calm.
" where are they!" The man screams. "I don't know I honestly don't know!" Melody replies. "You're a liar!" He yells again I hear Melody squeal in pain. Stay calm stay calm. It's going to be ok it's going to be ok. "Here I am" I hear Daniel say boldly. What is he doing? "A brave one aye?" The man says. "Too bad you're going to go to waste, you could've been quite useful" the man says. Bam I hear 2 loud smacks and 2 thuds follow. I look up to see the man dragging them out.

Do something Bell! Do something! No I can't. It's your brother just yell or something! But he'll kill us all! So you'll die with your brother! Just move! But I can't! I can't do it. I drop my head down and for some reason begin to relax. Why are you tired? Get up! Stay awake.....,stay awake. My vision blurs and than blackens. Stay awake......

Survive: an apocalypse story (DISCONTINUED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें