Chapter 1 The begining

It was a horrible day that day the beginning of Virus 32

Flash back

"Isabelle,Daniel! Get your little butts down here!" Isabelle and Daniel's mom yells,"coming mother!" They yell back. Isabelle slowly gets up, Daniel on the other hand zooms out of the room as if the room were on fire,,"hey you didn't even get dressed you weirdo!" Isabelle yells at Daniel he ignores her and zooms down the hallway, as he run down the stairs he miss places his foot on the last step making him fall face first. He moans in pain laying there for a minute, Isabelle steps over him and says,"that is why you take your time." Daniel laughs at her remark,"you act as if you're older than me!" He says while chuckling,"oh I am" she replies sassily,"Psh by 2 minutes" he says annoyingly. They go down the Hallway leading to the kitchen,"there you two are! Since yaw are late GIVE ME 20!" Daniel drops to the ground and gets the push-ups done in 55 seconds,"good job Daniel!" Isabelle takes her time to get to the ground, but does the push-ups in 1 minute and 12 seconds,"why must you take so long to get to the ground Isabelle? You would be so good if you didn't take so much time getting on your knees." Her mom says disappointedly. Isabelle looks down at we feet in shame, Daniel lightly punched her arm and smiles at her she smiles back and Daniel says,"come on let's get some blueberry waffles" Isabelle smiles and shakes her head in agreement. They have a awkward breakfast, they would get ready for school, but they're home schooled."when will dadd- I mean father get home?" Isabelle said she was about to say daddy but her mom made her call him father."I'm not sure Isabelle he should be home around emmmm- 10 minutes or so" Isabelle was happy it had been 5 months since she last saw her dad. Se was slightly angry at him because he missed her and Daniels 13th birthday, her anger died down when she learned that he worked a extra 2 months to have enough money to have her party. She shoved her waffles down her throat and hurried to her and Daniels room to get dressed in something nice for father. She couldn't wait.

1 hour later

"Where's dad?" Isabelle asked Daniel impatiently,"I don't know Bell" (bell is what Daniel calls Isabelle for short, and Isabelle calls Daniel,Dan) Almost right after Daniel finished his sentence Isabelle heard a knock at the door and sprang up and zoomed out if the room to the door, she was the first one there. She opened the door and rushed to her fathers legs and hugged them tightly,"dad I've missed you much- what?" She says realizing it wasn't her father. "W-where's dad?" She says worriedly looking at the man to realize it was a police officer, this can't be good she thinks. Her mom and Daniel walk up to  the door and her mother says,"umm excuse me but what us going on here?" Th officer sighs " I- *cough cough* (him clearing his throat) I am here to err tell you that your husband, and father is err under scientific experiments." His voice was shaky and Isabelle and Daniel felt a sudden sadness they've never felt before. Isabelle's vision began to blur as she began cry  blocking out her mother yelling at the officer of what he meant. She dropped to the floor and Daniel dropped down next to her and began slowly crying while trying to comfort her.

Flash back continued on next chapter