Chapter Eleven: Natsume

Start from the beginning

Shit, the librarian.

"Oh! Of course, I'm sorry!"

"It's okay, just don't do it again please." She walked away.

I sighed out of relief that I didn't get kicked out and carried all the mangas to a table.

I went to the area with the tables and saw all of them had people. I felt my eye twitch and I kept looking for more tables.

Huh?

At one table, all alone, was a guy reading a huge book covering his face and higher.

"Suicide."

I sweat dropped. Why is Dazai here? I thought he was with Kunikida and Atsushi?

I made my way to the table and set down the mangas.

He didn't even look at me.

"Dazai?..."

No response.

"Look... I know you're mad at me but you didn't even let me answer your question! So I want to apologize and say that I-WTF."

He put his book down and I realized it wasn't Dazai.

It was Natsume.

He raised a brow at me. "Oh hello. Who are you talking to?"

I slammed my head on the table.

"No one."

"Hm? Sorry, I couldn't hear you. Can you raise your head from the table?"

I did so and looked at him. "No one."

"Oh. Okay."

I kept looking at him.

This guy can't be my brother. At least he's calm unlike Dazai. Or maybe he's just acting calm??

Suicide. Out of all things.

"Is something wrong?" He looked up from his book and questioned me again.

"No."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"So why don't we talk now?" I finally said after the awkward moment of us staring at each other.

"Sure, let me just check this book out and lets go outside."

Are you serious, he's checking the book out.

I sweat dropped again and carried my mangas to get checked out too.

Natsume was in front of me, but he let me go first because he said that, "It's polite."

I put the mangas on the counter and waited for the librarian to scan them as I looked for my library card.

"Um... Ma'm, you can't check out this many books."

"Are you serious?"

"Yes, please return some."

"What! I just wanna-"

"If you're not going to do so, I'm going to have to ask you to leave."

"That's not-"

"You're causing a commotion."

"Ugh! Fine!" I stomped my feet out, not caring if I had attracted any attention and waited outside for Natsume.

It's not like I'm ever going there again anyway.

I have my otome games who needs mangas.

The door opened and Natsume came out with his book. "You shouldn't stick your tongue out in public."

"What?"

"Stoo sticking your tongue out. You used to do that when you were angry as a little kid. I see nothing has changed." He smiled and pat my head.

"Oh," I blushed out of embarrassment. "L-Lets just go." I started walking away from the library,

"Wait."

"Hm?" I turned around.

In front of the suicide book he had, he took out another small one.

A manga?

"I saw this in your pile of books you were about to check out before you left."

"Aw!! Thank you!!!" I hugged him and took the book from him.

The cover was a kid with brown hair carried by a man with green hair.

Super Lovers?..

I LOVE THIS ANIMESISVSJAU.

"Thank you very much Natsu!" I hugged him again and held the book closely to me and started walking with him.

"So... Lets talk now." He said as I nodded.

-----------

daMn i'm starting to write more than what i usually do someone b proud pls

jk i need to get friends on this app lol. anyone?

no?

ok. ;-;