Chapter Ten: Memories

(Y/N) POV

It couldn't feel anything. I couldn't see anything. Couldn't hear. It's as if I lost my senses.

Could this be what death feels like?

I remember the events that led me to this moment.

A bullet to the shoulder. Pathetic. I can't believe I lost my life that easily.

For what seemed like a couple seconds later, something flashed and a scene came before my eyes.

"Let's goooooo!~" A little girl with (H/C) ran up to another young boy with (H/C) hair, but the boy looked slightly older.

The boy flashed a smile in response. "Yes!" The girl took the boy's hand and ran.

The scene changed now. The pair was walking alone in the streets hand in hand until the girl started running around again. "Calm down! We're not even there yet!" The boy told her, keeping a smile on his face and trying to catch up.

"Then lets go!" She ran back and jumped on his back.

The sight of the two put a smile on on my face. But that feeling changed once a different scene showed up again.

"H-Help!!" The girl cried reaching for her brothers hand.

"Forget about me, run!" He pushed her away.

"How adorable." A man spoke from the shadows and stepped on the little boys back. I tried to move and help but I couldn't. I was stuck. The man pulled out something shiny out of his pocket.

A gun.

"It's a shame I'm going to have to get rid of you." He loaded the gun and pointed it toward the boy.

"Run!!!" The boy called to his sister once more

"No!!!" At this point, the girl was in a position similar to mine. But she wasn't frozen for an unknown purpose, she was frozen with fear.

Ugh why can't I fucking move!? I need to help! Why am I even seeing this? Is the-

My thoughts got cut off with a bang and the boys last words.

"(Y/N), GO!"

----------

I jolted up and gasped for air leaning on whatever was next to me for support.

What on earth.

The boys last words...

No, it might just be another person named (Y/N).

But I wonder why I dreamt of that.

I let out a sigh and looked around noticing the familiar walls of my room.

What happened again?..

...

Oh yeah.

I moved my hand to my shoulder and hissed from the pain.

I really need to stop thinking about boys.

A couple minutes later, someone came in.

"Oh! Hello (Y/N)! How are you feeling?" Yosano came in and asked surprised.

"Okay..." I responded and noticed my voice was hoarse.

"That's good. You know, when Dazai took you here, he was so out of energy. I've never seen that man try to do anything with effort besides killing himself."