Chapter Eleven: Natsume

(Y/N) POV

"What?" I was shocked. "No... (L/N) is a very popular last name right?" I smiled, confused.

Wait.

The dream.

I recalled the events of my dream and stared at Natsume. Eventually, my eyes moved to his hair.

No! A lot of people have brown hair and blue eyes!

Natsume laughed softly, but I can sense there was sadness in it. "You really don't remember me, do you?"

"What do you... mean?.." I furrowed my brows and he laughed again, but this time, the sadness was obvious.

"I'm your brother, (Y/N)." I... Have a brother?

"Did something happen? Why don't you remember?" His forced smile disappeared and turned into a frown.

"I don't really remember anything about my past. Just being with..." I chose my words carefully as I was about to say Mafia but I wasn't sure how he would react. "...friends."

He sighed and looked around the room, noticing the others accompanying us. "Lets get out of here first, then we'll talk."

Did he know something else?

I mean, I'm not lying, I said the truth; just partially.

Most of the Mafia members and I were my friends until I had to leave.

Or at least I thought so.

Kunikida, Atsushi, and Dazai went somewhere to eat. As for Natsume, I wasn't sure where he was but he said he would talk to me later.

I was sitting in a bench outside deciding what I should do right now.

Why couldn't we just talk right now?.. I'm so bored.

I decided to go see Atsushi and the others.

I sighed remembering the situation I am with Dazai. I should go talk to him and apologize. Maybe I should also tell him my answer? Or is it the wrong time now?

While I was walking, I passed by the library.

Hm... Maybe I'll go check out some books before I meet up with them so I won't get bored that often anymore.

I walked in and smelled the scent of papers from books. I started walking around until I passed the manga section.

...

...

...

Fuck it, I'm going.

I sat on the floor and collected all the mangas that looked interesting to me.

First I read "No Regrets," which was the backstory of Levi Ackerman's (♡) past from Attack on Titan.

//spoilers if u haven't read it lol//

Flipping through the pages, I was trying not to but I started to sob. "No!!! Farlan!!! You were so hot!!!" I choked as I saw the picture of Farlan in half. "Not as hot as Levi but still..."

Reading more, Isabelle showed up with her eyes lifeless and herself only with a head. "No!!! Not yOU TOO YOU WERE SO ADORABLE!!" (this is literally how i act irl)

//spoiler end//

I realized I was screaming as I saw people walking by stare at me. "Excuse me miss?" Someone behind me asked.

"Huh?" I turned around and sniffed, tears still on my eyes. "Please be more quiet some people are trying to read. I also suggest not sitting on the floor, there are chairs and tables."