To the Office

😭😭😭Omg I'm so sad! The anime for ass class(as my friends and I like to call it) is over!at least we were lucky enough to be blessed by fricking GROWNUP KARMA. YES.

LOOK AT HIS HAIR PART

LOOK AT HIS HAIR PART. LOOK AT IIIIT!!!!

  Gakushū was sleep deprived. Trying to constantly escape his girlfriend's watchful eye was nearly impossible, especially with those pictures hidden away in her phone.

  Gakushū himself didn't really care if those photos were exposed. The only reason he tried so hard to keep those photos hidden was for fear of Karma leaving him after the scandal. Japan did not support homosexual relationships unlike other countries so if they were found out they would be forever shamed.

  Gakushū sat in an empty classroom with all the lights off. He sat on the floor in the corner of the room near a filing cabinet. Lately he had been doing this to have some time to think. Being alone really calmed his nerves in this situation. School was over for today and there was supposed to be a student council meeting. Gakushū had been ditching all of those meetings since the photo incident, hoping to get his girlfriend out of his hair. It seemed to be working. His girlfriend was too busy attending to her council duties and didn't seem to mind Gakushū sitting around like that.  So long as he was still there when she finished, she would remain content.

  Gakuhō, Gakushū's father as mentioned before did was not happy with the situation. His son's mental health seemed to be deteriorating and he was probably also depressed. Gakuhō had a slight idea of what was going on and decided to take matters into his own hands.

~~~

  "Oh my God, this is the second time within a month!" Complained Karma to no one in particular as he trudged down the familiar path to the main school building. He had been called down to the main building yet again by Principal Gakuhō.

  Maybe I'll get lucky and see Gakushū, thought Karma, I haven't seen him in a while. I wonder why, he pondered. Apparently, Karma is lucky.  Or, not lucky. Maybe a bit of both. At that exact moment, Gakushū as well as his blackmailing girlfriend are heading down to the office after an announcement called them on the intercom.

Sorry for the short and crappy chapter.