Got you on my Mind

Karma vacantly stared at the blackboard at the front of the classroom. Koro-sensei, their teacher was busy explaining to the class how to calculate their BMI. It was an important lesson in their health class, for they were going to have to do an assignment involving finding the weight of their bulky teacher. Whoever was first to get it right would win the right to dismember Koro-sensei. Of course, they would only be able to cut if a few of his filmy tentacles, as Koro-sensei's rules dictated.

  Karma paid no attention whatsoever to the lesson being taught and stared blankly into space, not giving any shits. He continued class like this for the rest of the day. Even after Koro-sensei had announced class was over, he sat and daydreamed for a few moments, thinking back in what had happened the day before.

  Tied to the wall... gasping for breath... no longer thinking straight...

  "Aaaaagh!! What am I thinking!" Yelled out Karma for all the remaining students to hear.

  "Um, are you okay Karma?" Asked Nagisa, a short, blue-haired classmate of Karma.

  "Huh? Yeah I'm fine, really."

  "Are you sure? I've never seen you act this way," responded Nagisa, a look of concern in his face.

  "As I said, I'm fine. I've just got something on my mind."

  Sorry for the wait, if anyone's reading this. I was just feeling really lazy and didn't want to write but I made this chapter slightly longer because if that.