Oh Crap

I'm so lazy. I put off writing this until Thursday. Today was the last day of exams. I'm happy. I managed not to kill myself, yay! Only two more days of school to go through after the weekend. Another reason I'm happy is because I got honours. Woot!

  Gakushū's girlfriend stood in the doorway, looking at the atrocity before her. It appeared as though she was about to cry at first but then her face contorted to a more menacing expression. She pulled out her smartphone and in a flash, snapped a picture. Click! The shutter noise rang out loud in the now silent room. Gakushū sat between Karma's legs, Karma's pants down.

  "Ha! Evidence! I've got evidence! Hey, Gakushū, did you break up for me for this cur? What would the students at school think about this picture?!" She shouted, obviously hysterical and crazy for her ex boyfriend, Gakushū, "you know what," she continued, "maybe if we get back together I'll keep this picture to myself. What do you say?" She looked expectantly at Gakushū. She was grasping at straws, obsessed with Gakushū.

  "..." Gakushū sat for a moment in silence, disputing the situation in his head. He decided e would choose the most practical decision. "Fine. I'll go out with you again, just delete that photo," he demanded.

  "Oh, poor Gakushū. I can't delete this little pic just yet. What's to stop you from breaking up with me right after I delete it?" She answered in response,"I'm keeping this lil' thing until the end of time." She turned on her heel, beckoning for Gakushū to follow. Gakushū fumed silently, not saying anything for fear of setting her of. Karma was left sitting all alone, only partially bandaged. A few seconds passed, Karma merely sitting still as death. Once all of what happened had soaked into his jumbled brain, still coming off of his euphoric high, he took a deep breath and yelled at the top of his lungs,

  "What the hell was that??!!"

~~~

  Karma had ended up wrapping his bandages by himself. He was in a bad mood for all the rest of the day; grumbling angrily whenever someone spoke to him. He was downright pissed. Pissed at Gakushū for letting them be seen, pissed at himself for letting Gakushū suck him off and for getting hurt in the first place. The one who took the first place medal for who he was pissed at the moment was Gakushū's bitch of a girlfriend. A spark was lit within him and there was going to be a war. We'll see who gets Gakushū in the end, he thought angrily, crushing a pencil in his grip making the student beside him jump.

~~~

  The past few days had been hell for Gakushū. The thought of Karma, who was probably seething with wrath after the incident as well as his annoying girlfriend always trying to get in his pants.

  Gakushū had made several attempts at stealing the phone with the accursed photo on it. All the attempts had failed miserably. His girlfriend caught him every attempt and managed to steal her phone back before the picture could be forever deleted. The most recent attempt had managed to get his girlfriend to upload the picture into her computer drive.

  Gakushū was constantly angry and had zero tolerance of pretty much anything. He had kicked a trash can and sent it flying, claiming it was because it reminded him of his girlfriend when he received several appalled looks from students around him. To make this already terrible situation even worse, she forbade him from going anywhere near the E class, making it nearly impossible to catch a glimpse of Karma. He discovered a newfound level of hate for his girlfriend. He started wanting to kill her just to see Karma again.

  Well isn't this just a happy chapter.