Whack

Please, have mercy on my poor old self! I know this chapter is short. I promise, next chapter will be fabulous!(probably)

Gakushū walked into the room where the injured student was supposedly seated. As he walked into the schoolhouse, he thought of the possible student he would have to deal with. Gakushū had brought the supplies with a group of three other students, one of which being his ex-girlfriend. Ever since he had decided to break things off with her, she had been pestering him 24/7. He was sure    that the only reason she went with them was to follow him. Stalker.

  Back on the subject of who he thought he would treat. He didn't actually know the names of many in the E class. He knew what they looked like, just couldn't be bothered to waste brains pace on them. Karma is the only one who's name he cares about.

  Maybe the one who was injured was the short blue-haired kid who was always hanging around Karma. Gakushū was slightly jealous of how much time Karma's classmates were able to spend with him. I wish I could be with him that much, though Gakushū. He pushed that thought out of his mind and continued to walk to that room.

  When he had finally reached the door, he took a few moments to collect himself. He grabbed onto the doorknob and swung the door inward.

  Karma had been waiting in that room forever. He was bored nearly to death. Sitting in a chair and bleeding out was not exactly something he wanted to do today. Karasuma had left a few minutes ago to greet the main building students that had come with the medical supplies. Karma hoped for someone who wasn't totally obnoxious to treat him. A majority of the main building students were, in fact, obnoxious so he was pushing his luck.

  What is taking this "medic" so long? Thought Karma, getting up from the chair he was seated in and making his way to the door. He was curious as to what was going on outside. At that exact moment, Gakushū was opening the door from the other side. The door swung open and hit Karma square in the face. Again.