Why Am I Here?

"Come one in, Akabane, sorry for the fuss," said Gakuhō with a seemingly fake smile, "but the reason I have called you here is very important."

  "Ok, so why did you call me here? Have I done something wrong?"  Inquired Karma, in a mockingly innocent tone.

   "You are here to be used as bait for that indestructible teacher of yours," responded Gakuhō with a gleam of mischief in his eyes. A few times before this, Gakuhō had made a few attempts at killing Koro-sensei as well as messing with the E class and they weren't exactly pleasant for the young students. "Oh, and Gakushū, I'm going to have to ask you to tie Karma up. Just so that I know that Karma won't, or can't, run."

  "...Eh?" That was the only noise uttered from the two boys. Gakuhō tossed Gakushū a length of rope before striding towards the door.

   "Take your time, I have some business to attend to elsewhere." Gakushū could've sworn he had seen his father wink at him before he had left, but chose to ignore it. The two stupefied boys merely stood there, a look of shock on their faces. Gakushū turned towards Karma at tightly gripped the rope in front of him.

  "Get over here, I'm going to have to tie you up," Gakushū urged. He felt a bit flushed. Karma sighed, putting a hand on his head which still throbbed ever so slightly. He complied which Gakushū found sort of odd. Why would Karma Akabane, one of the school's most well known and cunning trouble maker listen to him?

In Daddy's Officeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें