Chapter 18

Chapter 18 ~

"I never meant t-" Drew started to say before getting interrupted.

"Lies, lies, lies ! Just admit what you've done !" Gabby said walking over to Cade.

"Fine ! I pushed him against the wall and punched him across the face. Happy ?" Drew yelled.

"See what you've done !?! Look at Cadian now," Gabby said sitting next to Cade and noticed that his cheek was really red along with his bleeding nose, "C'mon Cade, let's go to the bathroom to stop that nose from bleeding or its going to get all over the floor."

Gabby noticed that he was having trouble getting up so she decided to help him. But when she tried getting his arm around her shoulder she felt a huge amount of weight on top of her, "I'm to heavy, I can do it myself."

"No you can't," Gabby protested trying to get Tom's attention by waving her hand, " Tom, can you help me ?"

"Yeah."

Tom walked over to help her out and got Cade's arm around his shoulder. It got very difficult for them to balance Cade as they walked out of the room but quickly figured it out.

Jasmin stayed behind in the room to have a little talk with Drew. Harry and the rest of the boys decided to go back to the living room to pick up all the paper balls they left all over the place.

When Tom and Gabby arrived to the bathroom they both got as much toilet paper to help Cade's nose to stop bleeding. Luckily, it worked and they didn't get anything on the floor. Thank goodness, Gabby's parents are very strict about being clean and especially if they saw blood all over the tile floor they would get into a lot of trouble.

"Thanks guys," Cade said when they finished stopping the bloody nose, "Now, would you guys mind taking me back to the room ? I want to lay down because my leg hurts so bad."

"Why ?" Gabby asked, "He said that he pushed and punched you.."

"He did. But he also knows jiu jitsu, you know ?"

"He went back to training ?"

"Yeah, about a month ago because he wanted to get some of his anger out. Don't ask why he's angry because I don't know either."

"I don't want you going back in there with him. That's the problem."

"I'll go tell him to leave the room if you want me too," Tom interrupted.

"Yes, please," Gabby answered, " I don't want to talk or see Drew at the moment. Thanks Tom."

Tom nodded and walked out of the bathroom leaving Gabby and Cade alone. Cade was just sitting on the tile floor in the bathroom admiring the nice patterns on them.

Gabby was leaning against the wall fiddling with her fingers as always and decided to break the silence, "What really happened with you two ?"

Should Cade tell her the truth or make up a story ? He didn't want to tell her now, especially in the bathroom with what just happened. He didn't want to lie to her either, "I don't want to talk about it, I'm sorry."

This surprised Gabby, was it really that personal and serious ? She knew that one of them, someday, will end up telling her what happened, "Don't worry, I understand."

While waiting for Tom to come back, Cade and Gabby kept talking about how it was going back home and how perfectly normal and boring it is since Gabby left..

When Tom arrived at the door, he was about to knock, but he heard someone yelling and that stopped him, " What's wrong with you ?! You ruined everything !"

"What did you want me to do when he told me that he loved her ? Congratulate him and say "Oh, I'll help you guys get together." I don't think so, she's mine !"

'Wait. What? Both of them like her ? Since when ?' Tom thought.

His question was soon answered, "If you told her three years ago none of this would've happened !"

Tom has heard enough of this and finally decided to knock, to his surprise, Drew answered the door, "Yes ?"

"Gabby wants you guys to leave the room beacuse Cade wants to rest," Tom said a bit angry.

Tom doesn't know what has got into him. He feels angry since he overheard them talking about how much Drew and Cade love Gabby. Could it be that he has developed some feelings for her too ?

"Um, sure," Drew said walking out of the room, "Lets go to the park Jasmin."

Tom watched as Jasmin followed Drew out of the door without saying a word.

'Okay then, don't ask where the park is,' Tom thought, 'You guys are going to get lost, just watch.'

Tom giggled at the thought of them getting lost. If they did, it'll be their fault. Tom walked back to the bahroom and saw that Cade and Gabby were talking and finally saw a smile on Gabby's face once again. This made Tom smile himself and saw how beautiful and genuine she is.

"Job done," Tom said as he leaned on the door frame.

"Alright," Gabby said as she got up from the floor, "Help me take him."

Tom and Gabby quickly put Cade's arms around their shoulders. Cade loved how much Gabby cared for him even after he rejected her four or five years ago. He cherished this moment so much that he never wanted it to end. Making her laugh made him so happy and proud. Having her really close to him made him feel so special. But of coarse, there always has to be someone or something to interrupt them and in this case, it was Tom.

Tom knew that Cade was very happy and proud to have Gabby really close just like today. He could tell by the way he looked at her all day, now that he thought about it.

This sort of made Tom a bit jealous. He's used to getting Gabby's attention all day and now that's all ruined.

When they finally arrived to the room. They laid Cade on one of the beds in the room.

"Are you okay with staying alone in here ?" Gabby asked to Cade.

"Of coarse I'll be okay. I'm going to be sleeping not staring at the wall," Cade said while Gabby started laughing.

Watching her laugh made him laugh along with her, "Alright then, have a good nap. Yell my name if you need anything."

"Okay. See you later then," Cade replied.

Tom and Gabby walked out of the room and once they reached the door they shut it closed.

Tom reached into his pocket to check what time it was on his phone, "Awh great. It's already five. We need to be heading home now."

"Really ?!? Just great, I was planning on doing other things. Oh well, maybe next time."

"It's alright, next time we'll have a better time," Tom answered with a smirk.

Suddenly they heard someone scream downstairs and it scared both of them.

"What happened now ?"

---------------------

Hi Hollanders. Sorry About The Late Update But I Had Many Things To Do This Week & I Didn't Have Time To Look For A Song For This Chapter. Anywho. Hopefully I Will Update Next Weekend Or Sooner. Watch The Video On The Right Side .... ITS SO HILARIOUS XD TOM PRANKED HARRY .... Anyways, Anybody Have Any Suggestions For The Next Chapter ? Juus Message Me. Love You All !<3(:

~ GabiHolland •