Chapter 7

Chapter 7 ~

The next day I went to school walking along with Jocelin, as usual.

"Hey, um, I was going to tell you yesterday and ask you something. But I was in a hurry to ge-" I said before Jocelin inturrupted me.

"Yeah, yeah, go on, no need to explain."

"Do you know Tom Holland ?" I asked.

"Of coarse I do! He's that one attractive actor, right ?"

"If you say he's attractive, then yes," I said very surprised.

"Don't tell me you met him ?!?! You are so lucky if you've met him ! When, where, why, how did you meet him ?!? I nee-"

"Shut up already and let me talk !"

"Okay then, Mrs. Angry Issues."

"Alright, I met him on the first day I arrived here at the park. After that I saw him on my way to school when you were sick and he wanted to hang out at the park again yesterday, that's why I was in a hurry to leave your house ... Do you think it was a good idea to give him my phone number ?" I said waiting for Jocelin's answer as she thought about it.

"Of coarse it was a good idea ! You guys could end up as a couple someday ! You get to meet his family and the rest of his friends. End up getting married an-"

"Woah, woah, woah. Your taking this way to fast. I probably won't even end up liking him like that. Besides, there might be a girl he likes."

"You never know what might happen ... Your telling me you don't think he's attractive ?!? What's wrong with you ?!? He'll probably get to know you better an-"

"I like someone else ! That's the problem ... Calm down, your yelling at me like if its the end of the world."

"Ohh really. Do I know him ? Is he attractive ?" she asked making her teasing kind voice.

"You don't know him. He's my bestfriend back home in the states."

"I think your friendzoned. Besides, has he called you or even tried to contact you ? From what your telling me your 'bestfriend' lives far away and you might not even see him again."

"That's what I'm scared about. What if, what if he forgets all about me ? Ends up liking another girl and not see him ever again." I said getting very worried as we entered class.

"Just forget about him and give Tom a chance. You might even end up liking him more than you think," Jocelin whispered as we sat on our seats and that's where our conversation ended.

Is she right ? Will Drew end up forgetting all about our friendship. Jocelin has a point, he hasn't contacted me these days. I think I should listen to her. I don't want to be worried the rest of my life just because of him. Jocelin's right, I should give Tom a chance. Now, I'm just waiting for this day to end. I want to lock myself in my room, listen to music, and think to myself of how the rest of my days will be with my new friends, enemies, and Tom.

Song: Take Me Away - Avril Lavigne

----------------

Yes. As You Can See I Will Now Have A Song At The End Of The Chapter That Describes It. Hope You Guys Liked This Chapter So Faar. I'm Having A Lot Of Fun Juus Writing This Fanfic & I Dont Know Why. But, I Really Hope You Guys Like It(:

Instagram: tomhollandfans

Facebook Page: Tom Holland (Admins: LuciHolland & GabiHolland)

Twitter: tomholland_fans

Youtube Channel: TomHollandFans

Tumblr: tom-holland-fans