Chapter 14

Chapter 14 ~  

"Hey darling, want to finish the coversation we had earlier ? Everyone's asleep now," mum said entering Gabby's room and sitting on the bed next to her. It was already night time. But Gabby wasn't sleepy yet, so she was just thinking and wondering by herself. 

"Yeah, its alright," Gabby answered. 

"Do you still have feelings for him ?" mum asked waiting for an answer as Gabby started to think about it for a couple of seconds. 

"No, no I don't," Gabby said getting a little mad at the thought of him, "He made me think the whole time that he actually did like me. Until one day he told me that he has feelings for Jasmin. That's when I started to get confused about my feelings towards him, but I always told myself that I 'do' love him. But then, Tom came along and that's when I realized that I can actually start having feelings for someone else."  

"He likes Jasmin ?!?" Mum said so surprised that she didn't notice that she started to yell, "But if Jasmin and Drew aren't as close friends as you two." 

"Shh, your going to wake them," Gabby said trying to calm her mum down, "I know, I just don't see what he likes about her. What have I done ?" 

"Don't worry sweetheart, you didn't do anything wrong, he doesn't deserve you if he didn't notice how much you cared," Gabby's mum said before trying to change the subject, "Did you reply back to Tom ?" 

"Shoot, I totally forgot about that !" Gabby said as she got up from bed and started running towards the living room to get her phone from where her dad left it earlier.  

When she got her phone she realized that she had six messages of Tom: 

So, have you asked your parents yet ? x 

Please tell me your not in trouble x 

My brothers are really excited to see you :) 

Why aren't you answering me back ? 

Are you okay ? 

Gabby answer me ! Your getting me worried xx 

When Gabby finished reading the messages she started to smile and replied: 

I'm sorry, I had a little argument with my parents but it all turned out alright. Sorry about not answering, I forgot about replying you back. Im sorry. 

It was really late, so Gabby didn't expect him to answer her back until tomorrow. So, she headed back to her room with her mum, when suddenly she feels her phone vibrate. Tom replied back sooner than she expected: 

Its okay. Im just glad nothing bad happened. I was getting really worried. So tomorrow at 1 in the afternoon I'll be there. Goodnight :) 

Gabby replied back quickly: 

Alright, I can't wait ! I want to see your little brothers already and goodnight. Don't let the bed bugs bite(: 

Tom took a while to text back this time: 

Looks like someone needs some patience. Your just like my brothers and I need to leave or I won't be able to wake up tomorrow :) 

Gabby decided not to reply back so she went back into her room and saw her mum laying on her bed and her mum said, "What happened ? Their still coming right ? I want to meet him." 

"Mum, calm down. Their still coming and I just hope everything goes alright," Gabby said as she started to get worried. 

"Don't worry," Gabby's mum said, "Everything's going to be okay, trust me." 

Gabby knew she could count with her mum. She was always there for her when she needed someone. 

"Mum," Gabby said as she yawned,"Can I go to sleep, I'm pretty tired." 

"Of coarse," Mum said as she got off Gabby's bed and headed towards her room. But she stopped when she reached the door, "You guys would've been great together, but I guess you found someone else now."

With that said, Gabby's mum closed the door and left. Leaving Gabby with her own thoughts and memories.

*Flashback*

"Hey Drew, stop kicking me. We're going to get in trouble," Gabby whispers to Drew, who was sitting next to her during English.

"No we won't, she's boring anyways," Drew whispered back to Gabby getting annoyed by how much the teacher talked.

"Alright then, you called for it," Gabby said as she started to play along with him.

Seconds later, the teacher noticed, "Looks like Drew and Gabby are playing footsies."

After that comment everybody started making very weird face expressions and started to whisper to each other.

"You flirting with Gabby, Drew ?" the teacher said, and that's when everyone shouted the same thing at the same time.

"DREW YOUR BLUSHING !"

*End Of Flashback*

Gabby then started to think of what her mum said before leaving. She knew she had to stop with all those memories coming back to her mind because they're just making this situation get worse. 

'I know, everyone thought the same thing. But I guess we will always just be best friends,' Gabby thought as she got into bed, 'I just wish I never met you in the first place ... You just came along to make my life seem harder. I never should've let you into my life.'

Song: Red By Taylor Swift

-------------------------

You Hollanders Are Beautiful, Amazing, & Juus Lovely. On Instagram We Have Reached 700+ Followers & Reads On Wattpad. Really Adore You Guys. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You. Hope You Guys Liked This Chapter. Might Update Tomorrow Too. Love You All <3(:

Please Like Our Page On Facebook ~> https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tom-Holland/120270571480755?ref=hl

~ GabiHolland °