Chapter 9

Chapter 9 ~

"Drew ?"

"Gabby ! I'm so happy you answered, I-" Drew said before being cut off by a bunch of random people yelling in the background, and I knew exactly who all those voices belonged too.

"She answered ?!?"

"Tell her I said hi !"

"Screw that, I'm getting the phone !"

After that I heard a bunch of weird noises and two people just randomly yelling at each other fighting for the phone. Oh how I missed messing around with them. Suddenly I heard someone chuckle. It was Stephanie.

"HA ! I beat you ! I have the phone !"

"You cheated ! You said there was something on my head and there wasn't anything there !" Drew yelled and whined at the same time.

"Now Stephanie, leave the poor boy alone." I said with a smile on my face.

"Fine, I will. Just because you want me too, and I want to ask you a question. Is it okay if Jasmin and me sleep in your room ?" Stephanie asked as I started to get confused.

"You're with my uncle at home ?" I asked wondering why they were with him at home.

"The guys and me wanted to contact you, so we decided to come and ask your uncle for your number. When we did ask him, he said if we would like to stay here a couple of days to keep him company because he's been very lonely lately ... We all called our parents and asked and they all said yes of coarse. They know your uncle very well and want to help him since he's part of the family to you know." Stephanie said as I smiled to hear the word 'family.'

The five of us have been best friends for five years and since we always hung out, our parents got to know each other and they ended up calling all of us a family.

"I'm happy that you guys are giving my uncle company. Anyways, what is he doing ?" I asked not hearing anyone in the background.

"He's downstairs making dinner with Cade and Jasmin. Its funny because Cade doesn't really know how to use a stove." Stephanie laughed and heard someone suddenly saying something.

"What are you laughing about?"

"Who is that ?" I asked.

"Its just Drew, he hasn't left yet and is it okay if we slept in your room ?" Stephanie said as she reminded me of letting her sleep in my room.

"Of coarse you guys can. Anyone can go in my room and Drew is being nosy huh ?" I said as I giggled along with Stephanie.

"Yeah, he's looking at me very confused now." I heard Stephanie say as she kept laughing.

"I'm leaving, you guys are probably laughing because of me !" Drew said as he started walking towards the door dissapointed.

"Is he okay?" I asked.

"I think he's alright." Stephanie replied.

Now, we've come to the point where we change the point of view to the whole story and it gets even more interesting and complicated ....

Song: Best Friends Forever By KSM

-----------------------

Yes. I Will Be Changing The Point Of View Of This Story So We Could Start Going Back & Forth Between The Characters. Hope You Guys Don't Mind. Once Again This Chapter Has Been Really Short. Im Sorry. I'll Try To Update As Soon As I Can. Love You All(: