Chapter 1

Chapter 1 ~

The next day I woke up hearing my mum and dad opening and closing doors, closets, and the thumping noises of the suitcases against the tile floor. I stood up from my bed and took a last look at my room. After that, I got dressed into a plain blue shirt, skinny jeans, and blue converse. Then I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and brush my hair. Suddenly I hear, "Hurry up Gabby ! We have to leave already," my brother shouted from the living room.

So, I quickly got my phone and left the house. I see our white expedition in front of the house and got into it. My uncle was going to drive us to the airport since we couldn't take the car along with us. My mum and dad wanted my uncle to keep it, since he needs it, and he promised us that he would take good care of it. We were already heading towards the freeway, when I suddenly remember that I left my little box of memories at home. It had photos and other things my friends have given me. How could I be so stupid to not remember that ? I guess I was to worried about my phone, and you want to know why ? Well, Drew promised me he would call me to say one last 'Goodbye.' But, I guess that won't happen because we have already arrived to the airport and we were getting out the suitcases from the car. I still waited for him to call or text me while I sat next to the glass window looking at all the airplanes arriving and going. When suddenly my mum and dad call me to get into the plane because it was time to go. I stood up, took my phone out of my pocket, and saw no new messages, then I put the phone back into my pocket, when I suddenly hear something, "Gabby ! Gabby ! Hold on !" I quickly spun myself around to see Drew, Jasmin, Stephanie, and Cade running towards me. First of all, let me tell you who Stephanie and Cade are, since I haven't introduced them yet. Stephanie is my Asian bestfriend, while Cade is my other guy bestfriend with dark blonde hair and is about an inch shorter than me. I was so happy to see them here, that I had a big smile on my face. Cade was the first one to catch up to me and gave me a big hug and whispered into my ear, "Gabby, I was so worried about not being able to catch up with you to say goodbye, and it was all Drew's fault," he said while letting me go.

"I heard that Cade and it wasn't my fault ! I was just to busy doing something." said Drew in a serious tone.

"Oh really," said Jasmin, "looking for a present for Gabby that you still haven't wanted to show us ?" I looked over to Drew and gave him a weird expression.

"Well, I, umm -" said Drew while getting cut off by Stephanie, "Give it to her ! I want to see what it is already !"

Then I see Drew pull a necklace out of his pocket, and hands it to me, and it had a gold hearted locket.

"Open it," said Drew.

I opened it and saw a picture of him on one side and on the other side is a picture of Drew, Stephanie, Jasmin, Cade, and me laughing. This made me smile.

"I knew you liked that picture of us, so i put it there, and on the other side a picture of myself." Drew said while I looked up to see his face and asked, "But, why is there a picture of just yourself on one side ?"

"So you won't forget me." he said while his face turned to the ground, "Why would I forget you ?" I said looking at my other friends expressions and looked back at Drew.

"Because you might meet better friends, and when you do, you'll probably forget about us." he said while looking back at me with a sad face.

"I would never forget you guys." I said looking at my friends, "You guys have always been there for me, supported me, kept my head up high, and keep a smile on my face. You guys mean a lot to me, thats why I never wanted to leave in the first place. But, I have a question. How did you guys know I was in this specific airport ?" when suddenly all of them started laughing.

"Are you serious you don't know ?!?" all of them saying it at the same time, "No I don't, and I'm serious." I said seriously.

"We called your mum and asked what airport you guys were going to," said Stephanie, "I guess she wanted us to surprise you even though I thought she would've told you."

"She didn't tell me anything, and I'm pretty happy she didn't tell me because you guys surprised me ... I think I should leave now or else my parents are going to get mad at me for not hurrying up. I'll really miss you guys though." I said with a sad face.

Then everyone hugged me and said goodbye for one last time. But the last person who hugged me for about a minute surprised me because he has never hugged me as tight as he is doing now, and he said, "Gabby. I'm really going to miss you. You've really been a great bestfriend and I will never forget you. Never." and that one person who said this was Drew, and I responded, "Thank you for the necklace, I will always have it along with me, and I won't forget you either. Never."

When I let go of Drew I looked over to Stephanie and Jasmin, they were giggling, and I just had to smile. But, when I looked over to Cadian (that's Cade's nickname I gave him) he had an evil stare, I was confused. It didn't really bother me much, so I said one last goodbye to them. Then I started to walk over to the plane to get on, but halfway there I turned around to see if they were still there ... and they were. I smiled and waved goodbye to them and they waved back, I was now satisfied. Then I started to run towards the plane because it was about to leave. But, what I didn't know was that two people were talking to each other, very seriously.

"Why didn't you tell her ?" asked Jasmin.

"Tell her what ?" replied Drew.

"That you like her, you idiot ! She still thinks you like me, and she might end up meeting a guy and start falling for him. So don't come running to me later, because I warned you !" yelled Jasmin to Drew and then walked away, leaving Drew all alone in the middle of airport. He was speechless, lonely, and worried.

But I didn't know, I was now leaving my home, and I didn't really care about anything anymore.

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

Hope You Guys Liked It. Please. Your Opinions Are Very Important. Tom Will Appear Soon. No Worries(: