Chapter 15

Chapter 15 ~

"Hey mum," Gabby said, "What time is it ?"

"It's twelve," Gabby's mum replied, "Just calm down, everything's going to be alright."

"If you say so," Gabby said trying to calm down, "I just hope my dad doesn't do or say anything embarassing."

Everyone was already getting ready for Tom and his brothers to come over, while Gabby was wondering if they knew that Tom, is the famous actor Tom Holland. But if they didn't know, they'll figure it out sooner or later.

While Gabby was still thinking and wondering about what was going to happen, she heard the doorbell ring, 'They're here already ?' Gabby thought as she got up to get the door.

When she opened the door she was greeted with a hug from a little kid, "Hi, Tom's talked a lot about you," said Tom's little brother.

Tom and his two other brothers were surprised of their little brother's action. They were standing there speechless, hearing the whole coversation.

"Hello there, and your name is ?" Gabby asked returning him the hug and waiting for him to reply.

"My brother hasn't talked about me ?" said the little boy.

"He told me that he has three little brothers," Gabby said looking up at Tom and then looked back at the little kid, "That's it."

"Oh," said the little kid getting a bit sad, "My name's Paddy."

"Don't be sad," Gabby said getting to her knees, "Your more adorable when you smile."

Paddy quickly put a smile on his face when he heard her say that and said, "You seem very nice."

"Well then, why don't you go inside and meet my little brother, I think you'll like him too," Gabby said getting to her feet once again.

"Okay," Paddy said heading into the living room.

"That was interesting," an older brother of Tom said.

"Yes it was, and your name is ?" Gabby replied noticing that he looked a lot like Tom.

"I'm Harry, and this is my twin brother, Sam," he said pointing to his brother next to him.

"You guys are twins ?" Gabby asked very surprised.

"Yes, we know, we don't look anything alike," they both said at the same time.

"I guess you read my mind," Gabby said smiling, "Come in you two, go with your little brother."

They both headed to the living room. They both had the same age as Gabby's brother, Jacob, they're fourteen. Gabby's other little brother, Brandon, is eight years old just like Paddy. Looks like they'll be getting along, hopefully.

"Now, I'm left with you," Gabby said smiling at Tom, "Why so early ?"

"Well, em, they couldn't wait any longer," said Tom with his British accent as always.

"Didn't care for telling me ?" Gabby said making a puzzeling face.

"I wanted to surprise you," Tom said, finally giving a little smile.

"You did, anyways, come in," Gabby said, "They want to meet you."

Gabby and Tom both started walking to the living room and were surprised when they found all of the kids making a mess with paper balls.

"Were did you guys get all this paper ?" Tom asked grabbing a paper ball from the floor.

"They were on the couch," Paddy replied, "So, we decided to make them, and then we ended up throwing them to each other."