Giving In

Two days after finding out about her parent's death. Hermione was laying in her bed crying. She wouldn't come out for anything or anyone. She wouldn't let any of her friends in, no matter how hard they tried to get her to let them in.

    Draco had stuck to his word and did everything he could for her. He tried his hardest to let Wendy know that she wasn't alone. Every morning he would have a house elf make him some breakfast for her. He would bring it to her and tell her that he was leaving it there and that if she needed anything all she had to do was ask. At lunch and dinner he would do the same thing. He would collect her work from all her classes and drop it off when he left her dinner, and right before he went to bed, he would tell her that she wasn't alone, that he was only a few feet away, and then he would tell her goodnight, then go to bed.

    Wendy got up three days after losing her parents, and decided that she was going to go to class. She got a shower, got dressed and was about to open the door when a flood of emotions came over her. She dropped her bag and fell to the ground. She had been crying on the floor for about five minutes when there was a gentle knock on the door. Then she heard "Wendy, is there anything I can do for you?"

    Wendy got up and opened the door. When she looked at Draco, she saw a look of pure shock. She knew it was because she hadn't let anyone in nor had she bothered to come out. She looked at Draco and said "can you hold me?"

    Draco looked at Wendy. She looked completely serious, but he couldn't believe it. So he asked her "are you sure you want that?"

    "Yes and no, but mainly yes. I know that I can't do this alone anymore. So, will you please come hold me?"

    "I know this is because your emotions are all messed up. So, I'm going to have to say no because you will only regret letting me hold you later."

    "If I cared about regretting it afterwards I wouldn't have asked you to hold me, but if you don't want to you don't have to."she said getting back into her bed

    "I never said I didn't want to. So, don't put words in my mouth. If you really want me to I'm not going to be able to lay on the edge of the bed and hold you without falling off the bed and taking you with me."

    After that Wendy slowly moved overdo that Draco could lay with her. Draco, happy to have the girl he loves in his arms, held on to her with all that he had. He knew that as soon as he let go she would be gone. She would go back to hating him.