Hogwarts Express

"What time do you have to go to the Heads' compartment?"asked Ginny.

"Right now, I'm sorry. I have to go." said Wendy.

"Ok. I'll tell Hermione that you had to go before she came back."

Wendy got to the compartment and no one was in there. So, she decided to take out her book. she sat in peace until he showed up. Draco came in and stopped in his tracks and asked "what are you doing in here?"

"What do you think I'm doing in here? I'm the Head Girl. What are you doing in here?"

"I'm Head Boy." said Draco.

"There is no way in hell that McGonagall would ever give a former Death Eater a position as important as Head Boy."

"Ms.Cooper, that is not appropriate. He is your fellow Head and you will respect him." said McGonagall.

"But Professor, he is part of the reason so many of our friends and family are gone. I don't get how you can even let him back in Hogwarts."

"No, Ms.Cooper. he is not the reason. Voldemort is the reason they are gone. Now if you don't mind I have to go. We will be arriving at Hogwarts soon. You two should both get dressed."

Professor McGonagall left and Draco turned and looked at Wendy. Then he said "I hope you will come to accept the fact that I'm trying to change."

"I will believe it when I see it."

Little does she know what he has planned in order for her and the rest of Hogwarts to see that he really has changed.