Facing The Dead

Later that evening Wend waited until there was no one in the hall, before she wen in. She wanted to talk to her sister, but she didn't now what to say. As she walked into the hall she could see he portraits of those she cared about. As each portrait ha to stay in hall until curfew time, all of them looked at her and smiled. Some like Fred, Tonks, Remus, Sirius and Dumbledore congratulated her on becoming HeadGirl and that was all cause they all knew she was there to see one person.

As she came upon the portrait that belonged to her sister she realized that her sister wasn't there. She stopped and began to wonder where she could be when in the portrait next to her sister's her brother appeared.

"I know what your thinking and no, Maddi isn't avoiding you. Sh just had to go check on her other portrait." said Austin.

"When will she be back?" asked Wendy

Out of no where a beautiful young woman appears and says "how about right now? How are you? Congrats on becoming Head Girl."

"Thank you, Maddi. I wish you both could have been there when I found out. I was so excited."

"I'm sure you were. You have always wanted to be Head Girl, but you never told me how you were."

"I'm good. I would be better if you two were here."

"Well, we aren't and you need to be able to get through things on your own now, ok."

"Things wouldn't be so bad if the Head Boy wasn't the deatheater who caused your death."

"I'm sure austin has already told you this, but I'm going to tell you again. Yo need to forgive him to be respected by him."

"You don't get it. He took you away from me. He took so many people I care about away. i don't know if I can forgive him just yet."

With that Wendy got up and left.