Chapter 14

LONG TIME NO SEEE I'M B ACKKKKKKKK. Sorry i took a long time, i've been busy with work, some self issues going on and i haven't had the push to write. so i apologize if i take way to long to update. i'm trying my hardest to keep up on this, just please. Bear with me as much as you can. sorry if it sucks, i'm a bit rusty. 

SONGS: The Funeral - Band of horses 

I set the letter down, on the nightstand while I sat on the bed with my legs crisscrossed, running my bony finger through my hair while listening to Max's small breaths. 

"Babe, what's wrong? Isn't this taking you one step closer to where you want to be?", "But she said I would becoming in danger. As much as I want to know what the hell is going on, I don't want to lose my life Danny. I wanna live as much as I can to live a normal life with you and Max. You know I wasn't able to grow up when we were younger. But now I have that choice in my life, I don't want to let that go." 

After I sad that I gripped the paper as tightly as I could inside of my tiny hands while Danny came in front of me so quickly and cupped my cheeks with his large cold hands. 

"Look, all I'm saying is stay out of harms way. I told you I would be able to help with this.", "Everyone wants to help with this Danny. But don't you get it, it's my duty to do this." 

Danny closed his eyes tightly before pulling away from me, taking his warmth with him. 

"If you don't want the help. Fine. But when you need it, don't come to me." he said coldly before walking away before I could touch him again. 

I closed my green eyes before breathing in heavily. 

I look over at Max still sleeping peacefully. 

I brushed his black hair back softly before giving him a kiss on his forehead. 

My legs carried me towards the  bathroom that Max decided to flood earlier and took the magical box with me. 

My small fingers locked the door, then I sat on the cold ground and gently caressed the decorations on the box. 

I closed my eyes tightly before touching the figures of the people dancing. 

Everything blacked out before the scene appeared in front of me of where I left off. 

My father  stood there before Elizabeth started to let out purple light out of her hands towards all of the towns people before they all erupted with screams of terror before running out of the place. 

"You thought you could fool me King Winters?" her dark voice let out a raspy laugh before floating towards my father and Kathryn. "Don't you think you should've told your wife to be? Pathetic." her dark lips turned into a smile before turning her back. 

"And I thought we were in love." she chuckled, which sent chills down my spine. "We could never be in love Elizabeth. Kathryn is different." my father spoke up with braveness in his voice. Not losing a single beat to show he was in fear. 

My father was a bold man, he would show no fear towards anyone. 

Her dark laughter filled the room before she turned around quickly, her power grabbed Kathryn by her waist before pulling her over towards the powerful woman in front of them all.  

"Put her down Elizabeth!" my father shouted at the woman, but she ignored all the pleas from his mouth to put his lover down. 

"What do you have to say Kathryn? Such a harlot you know, going around getting pregnant by the king. Don't you know we could have you and your precious   offspring to be killed for fornication. " Elizabeth spat in her face, but there was Kathryn with a face that was so strong. 

"You wouldn't dare. You should've been burned for using such dark power. Our baby has nothing to do with his, so you leave it be. I will not let you take away a pure life because you didn't get what you wanted. You could've married him, but he didn't want you. All you wanted was power, and all he wanted was love. And no matter what, love will always conquer evil. Especially someone who is as strong as yourself. We will put up a fight." her loud voice was steady and calm, regardless of her heavy breathing. 

Elizabeth's red eyes squinted before dropping the woman in front of her on her knees heavily. 

My father ran over quickly towards her holding her closely. 

"I will make sure. That you both will be separated from each other for a life time." 

But everything was in slow motion, Elizabeth turned quickly and spitted out her power towards Kathryn, it lit up the whole room right before everyone's eyes.

My father's screams were able to be heard from a mile away, he was hit. 

Everything was like a movie before my eyes, he shielded his love to save her and her unborn child's life before his own. 

Elizabeth's eyes widened in fear, she didn't know that he was going to do that, she knew him to be a bold man, but never this bold. 

Kathryn's blood curdling screams were letting out of her mouth while dangling over her love, holding his face, while his limply hung to her face. 

All I saw was red everywhere. 

Then the sound of the villagers returned while on a riot to get the evil woman, but before they could get her; her long fingertips shot the candle lit chandelier making it fall, and spreading the flames like a disease around the room. 

As I moved closer, I felt the heat of the room on my usual cold skin. 

My father was on his dying breath, "I love you my dear Kathryn." his weak voice let out, while trying to wipe away her tears from her sweaty face. 

"You can't leave me." her pure face was morning. 

"You always have a piece of me with you. " my father weakly smiled while touching her stomach softly before his body fell into peace.