Chapter 6

Hellooo loves! I'm still working on getting the book published for you babes! I've been dealing with some stuff. So I'm just eh.. But I'm trying to get these updates as constant as I can. I still can't believe I'm on my third book of this series. It's crazy! It wouldn't be without you guys! I can't thank you enough! Thank you for voting, commenting and such and most importantly reading!!!! It means the world to me. More than you'll ever know. 

And if you guys need anyone to talk to. 

My facebook is Harley Yusko

My Kik and Instagram is littleredsloth 

I will follow back and will message back. 

I love you so much and enjoy the new chapter!☻♥

Songs: Daylight- Mike Tompkins. ( Couldn't find a song but he's amazing. I saw him in a councert before! Check him out) 

The next morning I woke up with Max's feet in my face. 

I carefully moved his feet and saw that he was awake. 

"Hi mama." he whispers before getting up and jumping on the bed and floating up in the air. I smile and look at Danny with his mouth wide open and letting out loud snores. 

"You should wake up daddy. We gotta go home to Pappap Winters." I smile before I get up and grab a silky blue robe and wrapping it around my body and packing up our bags to head home. 

I had to go home so soon to plan the wedding and most importantly to talk to my father about the music box. 

I wanted to know who that lady was, and why I saw a vision of the two of them together. 

"Mama, I don't wanna go home." Max whined before falling right on Danny's stomach and knocking the wind right out of him, "Maxy. That wasn't nice what you did to daddy. Say sorry." I raise my voice a little, "I sorry daddy." Max whispered before getting off of him and sitting on the bed quietly. 

Danny just laid there before he regained his breath, "We're going home so soon?" he asked, "I mean I can go home and talk to my dad and return." I place one hand on my hip before looking at Max. "But someone doesn't want to go home so soon. Do you think that Vlad will watch him?" I look back at Danny's tall figure and shrugged his shoulders. 

"Of course I will watch the little bugger." Vlad spoke up before walking in and smiling at me, I gave him a relieved smile and hugged him quickly. "Do you want Vlad to watch you?" look at Max and he looked at me before looking at Vlad and his eyes turned a bright green and smiled, "Yes!" he squealed before attempting to get off the bed and running to Vlad. 

"Why are you going home so quickly anyway?", "We're coming back. I just need to figure out what I found." I say before handing him the box. 

His face turned pale and he nodded his head and walked out without another word. 

Weird. 

I change into one of Danny's white t-shirts and leggings and I smile and wrap my arms around Danny's waist. 

"Are we ready." I hummed, Danny kissed my head and lead me the way to the window before flying away while holding hands. 

The sun was shining on us, and flying in the clouds while the wind blew in our faces. 

I loved flying. 

You can see everything you wanted to see in the sky when you were younger. 

The only thing that sucks in the real world, you have too look out for planes and birds. 

We finally reached Danny's house before sneaking in the basement and entering the Ghost Zone. I  missed the feeling of sneaking around to go here and trying to find out who I really am. 

Who Danny and I were going to be. 

It's all strange that we're just two people who started a family together and everything going so well for us. 

After countless of hours of flying to the Winter realm, and to reach the Castle. 

"Frostbite, where's my father?" I ask, he just looked at me and just paused. "I know you found it." he whispered. 

"Found what?" I raise one of my eyebrows before he went to reach my bag and I moved it away before he could touch it. 

"The music box Winterrose. Everyone knows you found it.", "What do you mean everyone knows?" I scrunch my eyebrows together. My head was starting to hurt before he just started to walk away from me. 

"Danny what is going on?" I look up at him and he had the same confused look on his face how I did. We ran and followed Frostbite, soon he lead us to the balcony and I stood there and saw my father resting his face in his hands and looking out in the village. 

"Winterrose." my father spoke up before I could move any farther, he turned around and he crossed his arms around his chest. "Can I see it?" he asked, "See what?", "The music box, child." he whispered before walking forward. 

His blue eyes were glossy, like he had been crying, he reaches out his big hand shakily and I dig through my bag and hand him the gold music box as he wished. 

"What is it sir? Cat's like obsessed with the box. Like it's calling her or something." Danny spoke up and rested a hand on my shoulder and pulled me close to him. 

"We all know what it is. It's up to her to figure out what it is." my father mumbled before opening it up and it showed him and mysterious lady dancing together. 

"You know when I touched that. I got visions. That never happened before." I made contact with him and my father's mouth oped. 

"You're a Far Seer, just how she was." he whispered before shutting the box and holding it with his two hands. "Who's she dad? I need to know." I begged. 

Danny rubbed circles on my back and my dad just shook his head and handed the music box to me. 

"That's up to you to find out. Because she's clearly trying to converse with you."