Thanksgiving chapter♥

What are you guys thankful for? I'm thankful that everyone's healthy and doing well. My family and all of you guys for making this happen for me. I seriously can't thank you babies enough. I hope you love this chapter, because I enjoyed writing this one♥

Songs: idk a song for this so First Time- Icona Pop

Today was Thanksgiving. 

Danny and I had cleaned our house top to bottom and cooking all day for our families. 

Sam and Tucker were going to join us tonight for our family dinner. 

Danny presses my back against the counter and he presses a couple kisses on my face making me laugh and swatting at his chest, which is impossible to make him budge. "Are you excited for tonight?" he asked me while placing a kiss on my lips now, I hummed and opened my eyes after the kiss. 

I look up at him with pure admiration, his blue eyes shining, his lips just so kissable. "I am very excited. Our families coming together as one for tonight. You Maxy is going to be so excited to eat as much as he can. I wonder who he got that from." I ask while poking Danny's nose, he just starts laughing with a small dimple popping on the side of his face. 

"I don't know, I mean he could've gotten it from one of us." he winks and I can't help but swat him in the chest. 

"Let me get back to cooking. I gotta cook something for Sam and I." I remind him, he just rolls his eyes and walks out of the room carrying some plates and muttering 'vegetarians' underneath his breath. 

Soon, my mom walks in and smiles warmly at me, "You didn't have to do all of this. I could've helped.", "Non sense, I gotta start learning to host somethings for now, I mean. It's the least I can do for letting us stay here." I smile, he hugs me and opens the fridge to a bunch of food. 

'Dinner's almost ready if you want to tell everyone else." I smile while dumping corn into a bowl and placing it on the table. 

The table had a gold table cloth, white napkins, white plates decorated with small gold floral decorations, glass cups, the best silverware, and the food placed upon the table. 

I smiled at the final outcome and I look and see everyone's shocked faces. "Mama, you did all of this?!" Max yells while running to me, I nod my head and pick him up and place him on my hip. 

"Danny boy, you got a wonderful lady here." Jack said while his mouth was practically drooling over the food that was placed in front of us, "Cat. You outdid yourself." Sam rolled her eyes playfully at me. 

I let out a laugh before I sit down, and I sat between my two favorite men. 

"Does anyone want to say why they're thankful?" I ask, "Cat why don't you start sweetheart." my mom smiled. 

"I am thankful for everyone here, everyone's health, for my two favorite men, where I am in my life. I couldn't ask for anything better." I smiled, I looked at Danny and he smiled and grabbed my hand. 

"I'm defiantly thankful for this  little lady and guy here, that Tucker and Sam could be here. I couldn't ask for such a wonderful little family I have here." Danny smiled, "Can we eat yet?! I am so hungry mama!" Max blurted out, making everyone laugh. 

"Did in!" I said, Jack was the first to cut into the turkey. 

"The food is so good Cat.", "Thank you." I respond while watching Max use his little fork trying to pick up the food. 

There was small conversation, I thought it was going to be awkward with Vlad and Jack in the same room when Danny told me their history together. But here they are talking to each other like nothing happened. 

My mom talking to Maddie about the wedding, Sam,  Tucker and Danny still getting caught up, talking about when we were in school and they're little adventures that they had before I came along. 

I was so happy and at peace with myself today. 

All that mattered was my family. 

I brushed Max's black hair out of his face, and he just looks at me and smiles. 

After, ever one was done, I cleaned up the table, and Danny helped me. 

He placed the dirty dishes in the dish washer so I wouldn't get my light blue dress dirty. 

"You did amazing tonight. I expect this kind of food when we move into our own house." he smiled while kissing on my nose. 

We walked into the living room and saw that Jack and Vlad were watching football. 

I knew Vlad was definatly going to be watching tonight's game because his all time favorite team , the Packers were playing. 

Vlad was sitting there with his jersey on, and with a cheese hat on top of his white hair. 

"Mama, pappap Vlad looks funny." Max whispered, but he failed but Vlad just glared at him but didn't pay any attention to him. 

"Anyone want dessert while you guys are watching the game?" I ask, they all nod they're head. 

I place pumpkin pie on a small plates that are on a small try and carry them out. 

"You're amazing." Maddie smiled at me before patting the spot that was next to her and Danny was on the floor next to Max just soaked up into the game as Jack and Vlad was. 

"So, how is the wedding planning going?" she smiled, "It's going well. Just have to get to the day and we'll be married." I nodded my head while focusing on the pumpkin pie I was eating. 

"What about more grandchildren?" she blurted out making Danny cough and sit up  and looking at my mom with wide eyes, like he was a deer. 

"Mom!" he yelled, she just had a smile planted on her red lips. "What I just want to know when another baby is going to be here. I'd like to have a couple before I go." she rolled her eyes. 

"Dad, where does babies come from?", I just widened my eyes,  and my mom just starts laughing really loudly while looking at the lost parents in front of her. 

"That's - uhm a talk when your older." Danny just hid his face in his hands. 

I couldn't have been thankful for a better family, than this one right here.