Chapter 10

Sorry for the long wait, I've been busy with work and such. But how are all of you?? I hope everything is alright and such, but here's the new chapter. i hope you enjoy itttt♥ 

Songs: i don't know a song sooo lmaooo  Cake by the Ocean - DNCE 

Our families sat at the dinning room table, waiting for my dad to come so we can go through old photos of Danny and I and finally planning the wedding. 

I was going to wait until I found out who that woman was, but sadly, Danny was getting really upset that I was putting this music box in front of my family and health. 

After last night, Danny had carried me into bed for me to fall asleep, I don't know what had happened. All my energy had drained out of me and I was still tired today. 

"Cat is everything alright?" Maddie asked me while she put a hand on my shoulder, I smiled lazily and nodded my head. "Just tired is all." I admit before she smiled back and carried on going through Danny's baby photos. 

"Look at this one! Danny's little baby butt!" Jazz squealed before holding up, Danny hurried up and tried to get it out of her hand, I can't help but laugh before I looked at my small little photo book. There was some of me in the hospital, but none with my mom and I when I was first born. 

I kept flipping and saw my mother and I  and she had this big smile planted on her lips. 

I smiled a little and see that she was distant from everyone else. I walk over and hug her and she hugged me back softly. "What's wrong mom?" I ask her, "My baby is all grown up." she gave me a sad smile, before turning her back from me. I put my small hand on her shoulder, I whisper "I'm always going to be your baby mom." . 

She took a deep breath before looking into my green eyes, "If you only knew." she had tears in her eyes before she walked quickly up to the bathroom slamming the door shut. 

"What's wrong with your mom?" Danny asked before greeting me into a bear hug, I hug his waist and just shake my head. "I don't know. Somethings up. I know something this, it's not fair to me that I have to figure it out. I hate seeing my mom like this." I felt my own eyes watering. 

"No, don't cry." Danny whispered before pecking my nose, and leaning against the counter before pulling me in with him. I let out a huff and shake my head again. 

"Let's just go through the baby photos, and then we'll take a walk with Max and meet up with Sam and Tucker. They haven't seen us since forever. Okay? We can make it. You can make it." Danny reassured me for pulling up my chin with is finger and placing a kiss on my lips. "Get a room you two." Jazz smiled before walking in and pouring herself a cup of coffee. 

Danny let out a loud groan before rolling his blue eyes, "Oh shut up Jazz.", "You know I was just teasing. Mom is making a small photo album of all your baby butt photos." she laughed, I can't help but laugh along with her, "Mom what are you doing?!", "What I can't help that your baby butt is so adorable and you'd never put clothes on when you were younger!" Maddie argued back. 

I covered my mouth with my hand and let out a laugh, Danny looked over at me and gave me a disappointing look, "You're getting it later." he winked before walking into the room. I felt my face flush red before I coughed and stifled a little laugh. 

______

After countless hours, Jack, Vlad and Max finally came home and we got him ready for a little walk to meet up with our old time friends. 

"Ready to go buddy, and remember no doing powers outside of a house." Danny reminded Jack, "I remember daddy." he said with a serious face. 

I placed a small jacket on him and we finally walked down the old neighborhood and looked at everyone that we used to know at school. 

We saw Val with her small family, we saw Paulina and lets just say she isn't as pretty as she was when we were younger, and I thanked the heavens because that was Danny's first love. 

Then we see our two friends sitting on the bench still looking the same, but they seemed to mature a ton. "Cat!" Sam smiled before pulling me into a big hug, "Who is this little bugger?", " Max." he said,  I smiled before looking up at Danny and he had a big smile on his face as well. 

"Well congrats to you both." Sam smiled while Tucker just looked amazed at the sight that was in front of him. "What's your problem?" Danny laughed while snapping his hands in front of Tucker. 

"You guys are like the perfect beautiful family everyone wants to be.", I rolled my eyes before I joined Sam to let the boys catch up. 

"So how is everything?" she asked while shoving her hands in her pockets, "Everything is going well. Danny and I are engaged." I smile brightly. "Oh congrats again! By the way Max looks so much like Danny, it's scary.", we both laugh while looking at Max in my arms and he was slowly falling asleep. He was probably bored of what was going on. 

"I have to be honest, I thought you two would never make it after everything that happened. It was a lot for the two of you to handle. I always thought you were going to end up with Jack. But now here you are, the happiest you've ever been, with Max, engaged and everything going your way. I must say I'm impressed. You have the most perfect life anyone can ask for." she said before stopping and waiting for the guys to catch up to us. 

But I kept thinking if she only knew that issues that are going on right now. 

sorry it's crappyyyy.