Chapter 2

Sorry for the wait babies! I wanted to see if people were actually going to read this book. To my surprise, a lot of you did! I can't thank you enough! It means a lot! Well here's the new chapter and I hope all of you guys enjoy.♥ xoxo

Songs:  Somewhere Only We Know

The next morning, I told my father we were returning to Amity Park. 

He didn't take it too well, since I haven't been there in three years, from the whole thing with Pitch. 

But he knew that my mother, and Danny's parents deserve to see us, know the news, and meet Max. 

I gathered all Max's stuff when he was sleeping next to Cujo. He was going to be amazed about the new world he is entering. "Are you ready to go?" I felt a hand touch my shoulder, I closed my eyes and nodded my head. "He's going to be okay. We're going to be okay. Ghost Zone, and home are safe, and at peace." Danny kissed my neck and reached down to pick up all the bags to take us home.

Home. 

I picked up Max carefully not to wake him. 

"Be safe Winterrose." my father placed a kiss on my forehead, and placed his hand gently on his grandson's head. I give him a smile, and nod my head. "We should be back in a day or two. If anything happens, I won't hesitate to say something or come home.", I walk and I hear my father talk to Danny, "Take care of her. You hear?", "Yes sir." Danny whispered before walking towards me and us flying in the sky. 

Max's eyes slowly fluttered open and his eyes were wide, "Mama!" he laughs before looking down below at the castle. "Where we going?", "We're going to your second home." I smile before leaving Ghost Zone and finally heading towards Danny's home. 

When we finally entered the portal, I covered Max just in case we fall out like we used to when were younger. 

Soon, I hear people running downstairs, and Danny stood in front of me, as he was hiding us. He was tall, and muscular enough to. "Danny! Where have you been?" I hear his mom, and I feel myself tense up, "I had some business to take care of.", "Like what Danny boy?" his father. Danny stepped aside and the looks on their faces. 

"What. Cat?" Madeline asked, I nodded my head. "Who's this?" Jack asked looking down at Max. "He's your... He's your grandchild. His name is Max." I whisper, Madeline had tears in her eyes. I felt myself tear up, "You kept this from us Danny? What were you doing in the Ghost Zone anyway?" she asked, "I'm a halfy as well.". 

It seemed like we dropped so much news on her, them at once. They were shocked, I knew that they weren't going to be at opened arms when we first came. It was going to be a while. 

For once Max's blue eyes were looking around, I wouldn't blame him. This place is so new to him. "Mama where are we?" he asked, I smiled and hugged him tighter, "We're in your second home bub." I tell him before he set his stare on his new grandparents. 

"Who are they?", "That's your grandma and pappap Fenton." Danny leans down and points at them both, whom still had the look of shock painted upon their faces. 

"He's precious guys. You did a good job." Madeline said before running over to us and hugging us, soon Jack's big figure hugged us as well.

"Come, come! Jazz would love to see you guys! Especially this little one." Jack said before tickling Max's stomach and making him laugh. 

I walk up the stairs and see the house, nothing else has changed, everything seemed like how it was when we were younger.  

Max runs until he see's someone in front of him, he looks up and he was met with the red head. 

"May I ask who you are?", "Max" he says before looking up at her with his big blue eyes, "When were you going to tell me that I was a Aunt?" Jazz looks at me before her jaw drops, "Cat. You've grown up!" she runs to me and hugs me tightly, and I smile and hug her just as tight. 

"Looks like Ghost boy here finally cleaned up his act." she laughs before ruffling up Danny's black hair.  I nodded my head before smiling up at him when he places a hand on my back pulling me closer. "I have some more news other than little Maxy here" Danny said before looking at them all. 

"We're getting married!" he cheered, Madeline's face was in shock, but this time with happiness. 

"Congrats Danny boy! You did it!" Jack cheered before hugging him. 

I can't help but have a warm smile upon my face, "Where have you been this whole time? Does your mom know about this? I have stopped by a couple times to talk to her." Madeline asked me while I watch everyone interact. "My father is a ghost, he's a king of the winter ghost realm. I've been helping out there for the past three years, along with keeping my people out of danger. My mom knows about Max, because Vlad came around a couple times with my mom." I tell her, she looks so lost. I don't blame her at all. 

After countless hours of talking to each other, getting caught up. It was time for bed. 

I picked up Max that was laying on the floor, about to fall asleep. We said our good nights and walked up towards Danny room, he walked in dropping off the bags in the corner of his room. 

He had a bigger bed now, his room is more adult like unlike how there was posters all over the place like there was when we were younger. 

We laid in bed with Max in the middle of us. 

"I'm glad to be home. Good night love." he said before kissing me on the lips and kissing Max on the head. 

"Home." I smiled before falling asleep.