Chapter 9

Here's the new chapter. I hope you're enjoying this book! but guyssss 5 sos new album is perfection, i love it and i love them so much. the last song made me cry. i was up waiting for it to come on and it was like one in the morning and i was crying lmao. i'm such a loser. But I am also thinking about rewriting or editing the first book, because i wrote that when I was like 16 lol. But any whoooo. Here's the new chapter, enjoy♥

Songs: Stop The World I wanna Get Off With You - Arctic Monkeys

Cat's pov

"So what did you guys do today?" my mother asked while placing her shopping bags on the floor and walking over to Max to ruffle up his hair a little bit.

"I just played with daddy." Max said before Danny placed his mac and cheese in front of him.

The kids green eyes widened and was no occupying himself with the food in front of him. I smile and Danny stood behind me and placed his hand on my lower half of my back.

"No mommy?" my mom squints at me before I shift uncomfortable. "I was going through some more boxes." I whisper before I shrug.

My mom bought it, but Vlad didn't. He always knew when I was lying.

"Honey, why don't you just go put your new things away." Vlad offered my mother before she nodded in agreement before heading upstairs.

"You were figuring out that damn box weren't you?" Vlad whispered.

My green eyes winded at his tone, but his once mean expression face calmed down and smirked. "You will figure out who she is. She is a wonderful person Cat." Vlad hummed before ruffling my own hair.

I gave him a confused face, "Why is everyone know her but me? Mom doesn't want to find out who she is.", "Because this person will change everything when she comes back once you figure out who she is. This person is apart of you, more than you'll ever know.".

I look up at Danny and he was just as confused as I was. He shrugs his shoulders before he walks away to get us some plates for food.

"I want to know." I whisper, Vlad took my small hand in mine and smiled.

"You have wonderful powers. You're more powerful than anyone in Ghost Zone. These tiny hands have the power you're looking for with that music box. Just don't tell your mother I'm supporting you through this. She'd have my head on a platter." Vlad's blue eyes met my own and I nodded my head and gave him a smile.

"Danny whatever you're cooking smells amazing!" my mother gushes while walking in the dining room and stood behind Vlad and placed her hands on his shoulders.

I look up at her, and her small wrinkles on her face are starting to form.

Now that I look closely to her, her eye color isn't the same as mine, her hair color was a light brown, not compared to my dark chestnut brown, and nothing of the same shaped features weren't the same.

I started to feel nauseous, "I'm going to excuse myself. I don't feel really well." I whisper before walking quickly upstairs avoiding the stares over everyone in there.

I locked the bedroom door and quickly ran over to where I had the golden music box before opening it and letting the music flooding the entire room.

I gaze over the statue of my father and the woman.

The statue circled around and around and letting out a little sparkle.

I took a deep breath before touching it and it sent a shock right through my body, I blacked out before I found myself waking up and seeing the woman looking at me with sad eyes.

"Are you okay love? You hit your head pretty hard." she sighed before sitting on the ground next to me and her poofy dress surrounds her.

"Aren't you worried your dress is going to get ruined?" I gasp, she just rolled her green eyes and smiled warmly at me.

I smiled back and sat up and looked over at her.

"You know. People around me are starting to get me mad." I laugh, "Oh, you have the same temper as your father does." she returned her laugh.

He laugh was like music to my ears.

"No what is this. Is it a party?", "This is your father's party he threw in the dead of winter , right before he had died." she whispered before looking at me with her sad doe like eyes.

"Can you just tell me who you are?" I ask, she shook her head no and bit her lower lip before grinning. "It's like a little game ya' know. You have to figure out who I am by yourself Winterrose." she hummed before tucking a piece of hair behind my hair and looking at me like she was proud.

"I just wanna know who you are.", "Then stay in the vision longer, or come visit more and more and the answer will be relieved. It's simple darling." she smiled before she heard someone coming. "I'll see you." she smiled before she got up and ran towards my father and she smiled at me and back at him at his old figure with a little twinkle in her eyes.

"Cat. Cat!" I hear someone say.

I gasped and saw Danny above me and he had me on his lap. "Don't do that. Again. You scared me half to death, you didn't snap out of it this time." Danny hugged me tightly.

I was so confused on what happened.

"I spoke to her. I actually had a conversation with her Danny." I tiredly spoke, "Shh. That drained all of your power. Next time don't stay in there that long." he scolded me. "But I", "No buts Cat. I'm serious. You scared me." he traced over my lips and placed a small kiss upon my lips and rested his forehead against mine.

I look down at my hands and started to play with my engagement ring, "You know we come first. Your family. Not this box." Danny said while trying to look in my eyes.

"I know.", "No you don't. Your mom is worried sick Cat." he whispered.

But somehow in the back of my mind I was thinking, she's not really my mom.