TSD 11: Moments of Truth..Beginning of Lies.

ابدأ من البداية

"Because, it's ladies night, and I don't need you hovering over me." Ka'Miko answered.

"You be hanging around that Adrienne bitch too much. Got you copping an attitude and shit, you better chill that shit out, Ka'Miko!" Pharaoh barked at her, kissing his teeth. 

"I'm sorry, baby. I just want to have fun with my friends, I'll be back before you know it." She smiled and kissed him. 

"Keep playing with me." He rolled his eyes at her.

She laughed and grabbed her clutch before heading out the door. Ka'Miko got downstairs in her apartment building and saw Adrienne white Mazarati parked outside. She hopped in and hugged Adrienne.

"Hey beautiful." Adrienne smiled.

"Hey yourself, you look so pretty." Ka'Miko returned the compliement. 

Adrienne was dropped dead gorgeous, which she found kind of intimidating. Adrienne had long straight hair that fell to the middle of her back. Her chocolate skin was perfectly smooth, without a flaw. She stood about 5'6". She had large boobs and a big ole butt. Two things that Ka'Miko lacked, she felt kind of jealous but kept those thoughts away because Adrienne was her friend.

They got out of the car and people stared, maybe it was because of the expensive car, or maybe it was because they were both hustler's girlfriends. But Adrienne didn't mind at all, she loved the attention, while Ka'Miko felt kind of awkward. Adrienne figured that once she got a few drinks in her she would loosen up and she certainly did. Ka'Miko was taking shot after shot, while Adrienne just sipped her breezer. By 3AM, Ka'Miko was completely done. 

"This..this..was too much fun." She slurred her words as they stumbled out of the club. 

"I know right. Come on, you can stay at my house, you're wasted." Adrienne said, pulling her arm. 

"Mmm, no, I don't really want to." Ka'Miko shook her head. 

Adrienne furrowed her eyebrows. 

"Yes..let's just go back to my house and sober you up." Adrienne said, pulling her harder this time. 

"I don't..don't want to. I wanna go home to my maan. You hear that I gots a maan!" Ka'Miko said, loudly laughing.

Adrienne was getting irritated. "Get in the fucking car." She barked at her. 

"Ayo Kam." Someone said. 

Ka'Miko turned around to see KJ, he jogged over to her. 

"What's up with it?" He smiled as he embraced her. 

"Hello KJ..this is my friend-"

"I know her." He cut her off. 

Adrienne rolled her eyes, and kissed her teeth.

"What? You left your manners on Don's dick?" KJ asked. 

"Fuck you." Adrienne rolled her eyes, "Let's roll, Ka'Miko." 

"Nah, she good. I'ma take her home." KJ said, pulling Ka'Miko to his side. 

She leaned on him, wrapping her arms around his waist. 

"What, you think I'ma do somethin' to her?" Adrienne asked.

"Damn right, you fuckin' shady, Adrienne." 

"For your information, Ka'Miko is my friend, okay? I wouldn't hurt her." Adrienne defended. 

"Whatever. She comin' with me, that's all that's it." KJ concluded as he held Ka'Miko and helped her to his car.