Chapter 23

He kisses me softly, sweetly. Its not the rough mouth fucking we usually indulge in. It's like he's pouring his heart out into the kiss. We keep on kissing. I kiss him back.

His hand on my lower back moves a little so he's tugging at my top, which comes off flying in seconds. He kisses my shoulders, my neck. The next clothing off is his shirt. He works on taking off my skirt as I trace each of his abs with a finger. We're both completely unclothed soon, and he presses me down on the bed.

"I love you." He says, kissing my lips.

"I love you." I say back.

He trails kisses down my torso before settling at my feet. He kisses my ankle, sucking the skin into his mouth. "I love you." He whispers.

He does the same with the other ankle. "I love you." He says yet again.

I'm barely breathing, feeling his hot breath on my skin. I'm a bundle of nerves, he's no good for my libido.

He trails kisses up my legs, repeating the commotion with every kiss. His tounge traces the inside of my thigh softly.

"I've always wanted to recite this to you," He smiles, "These are the words that have brought me to a new understanding," He says softly, "These are the words that will bind us forever." He looks up at my face, eyes meeting mine in a frenzy of emotions. "From now on I will take your name with gratitude, knowing it is the mantra of my soul." He lines kisses up my stomach. A lone tear escapes my eye. "I will let you go, knowing we are eternal. We were born to walk this earth in intersecting lines. Look for me in everything that catches your breath," His lips keep up their ascend, teeth digging into my skin, "Let the simple miracle of your presence overwhelm you. For you are beautiful, in ways that can't be described."

"And we are love at its most inexplicable," I continue, tears flowing freely from my eyes, "With these words I am one with my other half."

"I am one with you." Abhi whispers as he finally presses into me, "I love you,"

"I love you." I whisper back.

He makes love to me in every way possible. Loving me, savoring me, worshipping me, it seems.

We lay silently for a few minutes, before he climbs on top of me again.

"I love you, peach." He whispers, kissing my lips.

"I love you, Abhi." I sigh.

He buries his face in my neck. "I love my marks on you. Not sure what to do with them. Maybe I'll keep them. How does that sound?"

I humph. Abhimanyu Bhatnagar is back.

He chuckles, and it reverberates through his chest, straight to my heart. He kisses his lovebites on my neck, before his lips descend to mine. We take our time kissing each other. His lips are gentle, soft.

He leaves feather light kisses on my throat, and traces the curve of my hip with a finger. "You're so beautiful." He says. He looks up at me, locks our lips for a moment, before pulling away. "Its like you were made for me." He whispers, awestruck. "See how our bodies mould together so perfectly? Its like I was made to love you. I've never, ever, felt so much for anyone. I love you."

"I love you." I say, not knowing what to speak.

He smiles a little, before returning to making love to me again. The second round doesn't have any of the rush there was in the first. He's all slow and sensual movements. The first time, he was rushing to let me know that he loves me. And now? Now he's savoring our love.

We go all night and wake up late in the afternoon.

"Morning, baby." Abhi says.

"Afternoon." I giggle.

I've slept in the same bed as him so many times, but I've never woken up next to him. It feels magical.

"Are you sore?" He teases.

I roll my eyes. "Nah. You were way too nice. I didn't take you for a gentle lover."

He scowls. Clearly, he has an ego the size of a balloon. "I'll show you how much gentle I am." He says as he gets on top of me.

I laugh. "That sounds appealing." I say. "But sleepy sex is supposed to be gentle."

He raises an eyebrow at me. "Oh baby," He sighs, "You have so much to learn."

We make love in the bed, then in the shower, on the breakfast table, and on the couch.

I make my way to the kitchen at around nine in the night. "I'm hungry, baby." I tell Abhi when he grabs my hand and pulls me back.

"Me too. Let's order pizza." He snuggles in the crook of my neck. I humm a little.

"I'm too lucky." I whisper.

"Me more." He says.

He presses me down on the couch, and captures my lips in a searing kiss. I readily let his tounge invade my mouth as his fingers begin their descend to between my legs. I whimper softly as he bites my lower lip.

"I love you so much." He says.

"Those are like the only words you've said to me since last night."

His tounge reaches out the lick my collarbone. "And I'll keep saying them till eternity ceases to exist."

"You're so cheesy." I giggle.

"And you're so turned on."

I roll my eyes.

Okay so sorry for the late updates. I'll be regular now, promise. Comments please?