~*~

The morning sun shone into the room, forcing my eyes open. Was last night a dream?

I'd fallen asleep on the couch, tossing and turning and thinking about it all. The uneven weight of  a fluffly quilt lay over my body and I looked down at it astonished. I hadn't fallen asleep with one, neither had I grabbed a pillow. I looked around, neither had I gotten into my bed. 

But I was in it.

I shook my head in disbelief. Andre had moved me and I hadn't felt a thing. I was still fully-clothed and I giggled at my relief. When I peered out of the room, Andre was lying on the couch looking upwards in a slight daydream. 

"Hey, thanks." 

His head snapped towards me and he smiled half-heartedly, "No problem. I- yeah." He stumbled. I glanced at the time, noticing it was early afternoon. I'd been up thinking for so long, I'd slept half the day away.

An awkward silence filled the room, so I coughed, "You didn't have to move me."

"It was unfair for you to sleep on the couch for two days straight." He said, moving to the kitchen and avoiding eye-contact. I watched his retreating back, my eyes slipped downwards, what an ass.

"Ok, well. I'm going to shower I guess." I said guiltily scolding my thoughts.

"Are you asking me to join you or to tell CNN? I'd prefer the first one." He teased and I could hear the smirk in his voice.

I scoffed loudly, turned and headed for the shower. I couldn't help but smile, Andre was still Andre. I got into the shower cheerfully, and after five minutes I was humming to myself until I heard a thump and then a snickering voice, "Cass, how long are you gonna be in there? And could you consider the hearing of others, jeez." 

"Shut-up," I retorted from the shower. I clambered out, wrapping my towel tightly around myself and flinging open the door. Andre leant on the doorframe with his trademark grin plastered on his face. 

"Don't quit your day job, honey and keep the singing on a low profile." He winked.

I scowled bitterly, "My singing is fine! There's lotsa things you should quit but I don't complain."

Andre didn't answer, but he was clearly amused. His eyes ran over my figure and turned scarlet within seconds. Trying to cover-up my now, tomato coloured face, I brushed past him, purposely shoving him off balance and sending him tumbling to the floor. The one thing I did not plan for however, was being pulled down onto the floor with him.

Andre Wester

I grinned as Cass sashayed towards her room in a temper. It was amazing how one girl could electrify me so much, she kept me on edge, she was genuine, kind and beautiful. She wasn't fake or plasticated like the bimbos I'd met before, no, they were all so predictable. Cass, was her own person.

Last night? I couldn't say it didn't hurt, because it did. To know Jason still had some part of her, to know she was still confused when I was trying to make it so clear. 

But, I'm not ready to give up - that's the one thing I'm good at.

My heart flipped at the light crimson blush that sat on her cheeks, she scowled barging me and completely throwing my balance. I was shaken out of my daydream as I fell backwards, grabbing her to stablize myself but forgetting she too was in shock at being grabbed. She landed on my torso with a shocked yelp, one hand was spread out on my chest keeping our body distance and the other clutched the little towel tightly. Her mouth was morphed into a perfect 'o'. 

Cass's legs stradled my hips and every hair on my body stood on end. I folded my arms behind my head casually and restrained myself from doing some serious grinding. She narrowed her eyes, as if my movement had suddenly woken her up. 

"How's it going up there?"

"Don't even comment Wester." She warned.

"Hm," I chuckled, "I don't see you in a hurry to get up, I think you're falling for me. Literally."

Cass scowled, getting up slowly, but not before kneeling on my manhood while I grimaced in pain. I groaned as she got up completely, and simply whispered, "Suc-ker." 

With that she left me lying on the floor. "Don't you want us to have kids?!" I screamed at her, she turned smirking, gave me the finger and then continued. I heard her muttering something along the lines of, 'yeah right'.

I limped into the kitchen slowly looking for a bag of frozen peas and grumbling. 

"I could sue for physical abuse you know Cass." I heard incessant giggling from the direction of her bedroom in response to my comment. 

I shook my head, she's one of a kind.

♡☉♡☉♡

A/N; been ill & busy, sorry guyssss but i'm back!  new chapter for you! <3 COMMENT&VOTE ;) -Dee, xoxo.