CREDITS and MORE

Yes, the story BOYS OVER FLOWER 2 has finally come to an end and I hope that you liked the ending. I want to thank you all for reading this specific work of mine and for all the other works that I made. I hope that you will continue to support me and read my other works.

Check out my new work, BOYS OVER FLOWER 2: ONE SHOTS. In this new, exciting story composes of one shots, you will not only read So Hyun's, Sung Kyoung's, Su Hyun's and Lee Hi's stories but also the other characters' point of views. You will get a wider understanding of these people and know how they became to be these kinds of persons. The plot of this story takes place before, during and after the 'Boys Over Flower 2' storyline.

 The plot of this story takes place before, during and after the 'Boys Over Flower 2' storyline

And also, the sequel for the BOYS OVER FLOWER 2 will be  coming out soon. Hope you'll like my new fanfiction, BOYS OVER FLOWER 3: THE 2ND GENERATION F4. This story will revolve around the 2nd Generation F4 together with the new characters. I hope that you will love this new BOYS OVER FLOWER story. Please support by reading this new fan fiction about WINNER and actress, KIM JI WON just like how you supported and read BOYS OVER FLOWER 2 and A RICH KID'S DIARY. This story's time line would be during the F4's 2nd year of college.

 This story's time line would be during the F4's 2nd year of college

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

A/N: The Boys Over Flower 3 was unpublished due to some personal reasons. I will be thinking whether to continue it or not.