Chapter 1: First Day of High School

At SHINHWA High School:

"Ya! Did you hear? The 3rd generation F4 will be studying here at Shinhwa High School."

"I know. They practically own this school so it's not really a surprise."

"I also heard that the son of JK group, the Chairwoman's son and the rest of their cool friends will be studying here too. Daebak! i can't wait to see them."

"I wonder if Soo Hayi is as charismatic as Tae Hyun sunbae."

"Of course! She's Soo Yi Jung sunbae's daughter. I'm sure she will be the new charmer of Shinhwa."

"And by the way, if I'm not mistaken, Song Woo Bin sunbae had twins for his second child. It means that we will meet the Song twins today. I wonder if they will be as cool as Min Ho sunbae was back then. Since their father was known to be strong and cool, I expect that Song Suhyun will be influential and awesome too."

"Speaking of coolness, Yoon Ji Hoo sunbae's daughter is way cooler! She's a well known model for her age. I wonder if she's a calm and serene person just like Ji Hoo sunbae."

"I can tell that Yoon Sung Kyoung is very gentle just like Jin Woo sunbae and just like their father, I'm sure."

"What about Gu So Hyun?"

"Ah! I heard that she's very charismatic."

"Figures. Just like Seung Yoon sunbae, I'm sure she has an outgoing and friendly personality."

"I know right? As expected from Gu Jun Pyo and Geum Jan Di sunbae's children."

"Kyaahh! Here they come!"

In the main lobby of the school, most of the students have gathered excitedly. All of them were eager to meet the 'new' F4 that will sit on the throne at SHINHWA High. Even the media was there to witness them on their first day of school. It was expected that the citizens of Korea wanted to know all about the lives of these famous personalities.

The crowd was anticipating as four silhouettes made their way towards the school main lobby. As soon as they were finally and totally visible, all the reporters came rushing towards them.

"What are your feelings right now that you're in High School now?"

"Are you feeling burdened that everyone calls you the new F4 after your fathers and brothers?"

"What did your parents' thoughts about you attending SHINHWA High?"

"What can people expect from you four for this coming year?"