Chapter 35: The Mastermind

BREAKING NEWS: Gu So Hyun, daughter of Business Tycoon, Gu Jun Pyo and Doctor, Geum Jan Di have been reported to be missing. Many says that Gu So Hyun-ssi has been taken against her will somewhere outside the University of Korea's premises. Although no one has yet to come forward and confirm these speculations, the police authorities have already been on the move to seek the whereabouts of this young lady.

Everyone was talking about the missing Gu So Hyun. So Hyun's family were not able to sleep or rest even for a brief moment and kept on waiting for any news about her. Even Gu Jun Pyo's F4 friends were coming over to them from time to time. Woo Bin's IL Shin Gang was also on the lookout for So Hyun.

"Thanks for doing this, Woo Bin-ah." Jun Pyo exclaimed.

"Anytime." Woo Bin replied, nodding.

"Jun Pyo-ah, why don't you rest for a while?" Ji Hoo suggested. "You haven't gotten any sleep." He added.

"Ji Hoo's right. You need to rest." Yi Jung agreed.

"I'm fine." Jun Pyo assured. "Besides, I couldn't sleep at all, knowing that my daughter is missing." He said.

Jun Pyo was in his office together with Woo Bin, Yi Jung and Ji Hoo while Jan Di was in the main living room with Gu Jun Hee and Chu Ga Eul. Seung Yoon was away with his F4 friends and was finding their own way to locate So Hyun's whereabouts. Sung Kyoung, Suhyun, Chan Hyuk, Hayi and Bobby were inside So Hyun's room, talking.

"Yah! What are we doing here? So Hyun would be furious if she knew we barged in her room." Chan Hyuk said.

"Hush!" Suhyun demanded. "Don't be such a coward Hyukie-ah." She added.

"You know that I AM a coward when it comes to Gu So Hyun, right?" Chan Hyuk replied.

"Aisshh!" Sung Kyoung was getting pissed off. "Just shut up, okay? It's not like we're here to eat her favourite candy." She stated and turned to where So Hyun was hiding her jar of sweets. "Yah! Kim Ji Won!" She shouted when she saw Bobby took a candy out from the jar and ate it. "Are you crazy? She'll notice even if a single candy is missing!" Sung Kyoung was horrified but Bobby just gave her a naughty smile.

"But why are we here, Kyoungie-ah?" Hayi interrupted.

"We're here to find some clue that may help us to find So Hyun." Sung Kyoung answered and everyone froze. "Lately, So Hyun mentioned to us that she felt like someone was following her, right?" She added.

"Right!" Suhyun remembered.

"Then.. It's the secret assassin!" Hayi exclaimed, remembering about her hunch.