Chapter 3: The 2nd Generation F4

At the Song Residence:

From the moment Suhyun entered the gate of the main house, she could hear her big brother's voice coming from their Dojo. The Dojo was located just a little farther from the main house. Even though the Songs were Koreans, the Song residence was mostly built like a Japanese mansion. Their residence was consist of the main house (where they stay most of their time), the Dojo, the servant's quarters, the People's hall (where special occasions were celebrated), and a garden where you can also find a pond. The main house was mostly where Suhyun stayed because she couldn't take nature so much. She was thankful enough that their father provided a swimming pool and a small salon inside the main house where she could leisurely enjoy staying home.

"Minho oppa must be practicing right now. Oh god! Why must we always practice every day?" She thought.

The Song children were told by their father to practice martial arts every day. They were obligated to spend at least an hour to practice their chosen art. As the Mafia's boss' children, they were expected to know and practice martial arts. In Suhyun's case, she was trying to learn Kendo for her first art. They should be able to learn all the arts, but in her case, she was still struggling to know kendo. Chan Hyuk on the other hand, already learned Kendo and Karate and so, he started to learn aikido for his third art. This fact made Suhyun hate her twin brother even more.

"Yah! Hyunie-ah, what happened to you at school? I heard that you went to the infirmary but when I went to check you out, you weren't there anymore." Chan Hyuk asked as soon as he arrived at the gate.

"Why do you care?" Suhyun growled.

"Hey, what's with you?" Chan Hyuk was especially surprised by Suhyun's angry answer. He was used to Suhyun's attitude problems but he sensed something different from the way his sister acted just now from her usual self.

"You two! What do you think you're doing just standing there and glaring to each other? Change into your uniforms. Dad's not here so I'll be in charge for your practice today." Minho interrupted, walking towards them.

At the Dojo:

"Hyukie, Jinu sensei will personally look out to your aikido, so be a good student, ok?" Minho tapped Chan Hyuk on the shoulders and then messed up his hair.

"Alright, alright! Just don't mess up my hair. I'm not a kid anymore you know. I'm in my high school." Chan Hyuk answered and off he went with the teacher to the other side of the Dojo.

Minho turned to his sister who was struggling on putting her protective helmet on. He noticed at the same time that his sister was making weird faces at her clothing. Minho suddenly remembered about Suhyun's personality and taste of clothes and it made him thought that his sister must really hate her outfit right now.