Chapter 2: Different

Ding Ding Ding Dong..

Ding Ding Ding Dong..

The bell rang indicating that the classes for the day have ended. It was 5pm in the afternoon and students started getting out of their classrooms. Some of them have gathered in the main lobby waiting for the popular kids at school while some of them have already stuck themselves on these kids in their classrooms.

In Year 1 Class 3 room:

Almost all of the students have gathered around Suhyun, Hayi, and Bobby. Bobby was seated on the corner back of the room just beside the glass window while Hayi was seated just in front of him and Suhyun just beside her. Most of the girls were gathered around Bobby while most of the boys were gathered around Suhyun and Hayi.

"Are you going already Bobby-ssi? Can't you stay for a little longer?"

"Yeah, stay."

"Well, maybe I could stay for a little while just until my friend comes and pick me up." Bobby answered and continued on sitting on his chair while smiling widely that made the girls squeak.

"What about you Suhyun-ssi? We'll be happy if you could join us for some tea."

"Oh, I love to but, I'm sorry to say that I have to get home quickly and report to my dad. You know, he will want to hear about my first day of high school." Suhyun answered looking sad and the students seemed to be disappointed.

"Oh, don't worry Suhyun-ssi, we totally understand."

"How about you Hayi-ssi, you will join us instead, right?"

"Umm.." Hayi just stared back at her classmates with her puppy dog eyes, unable to utter a word.

"Omo! She's so cute!"

All the other students at the back became so curious and wanted to take a closer look which made the room more chaotic. One of the female students at the back stumbled and fell.

"Ouch! My ankle!"

"Are you okay?" Suhyun suddenly stood up from her seat and made her way to the injured student.

Suhyun bent down and took one of the student's arms and put it around her neck. The rest of the students were all staring, amazed by what Suhyun was doing for the injured student. Even Bobby was surprised by Suhyun's heroic act. Suhyun struggled holding the injured student and the other students were still in a daze.

"Can someone help me bring her to the infirmary? I would be very grateful if someone could." Suhyun plead.

In an instant all the students were raising towards Suhyun, but one lucky male student were able to grab the other arm of the injured student and put it around his neck and the rest of the students were disappointed and envious.