Chapter 21: Camp

After touring the Empire High School, they went directly to Jeju Island for camping. Just before going to sleep, the teachers called the students to huddle for their instructions for tomorrow's activities.

"Listen up!" Teacher Lee demanded and all the students turned to him. "We will be assigning each team the chores they will do for this camp. Each class will have their own team to cook, fetch water, collect firewood, wash the dishes, serve the food and monitor everyone's attendance." Teacher Lee added and the students started to murmur.

"Okay, listen as I call out the names of the team and their corresponding chores." Teacher Jung started. "For class 1, the team assigned to monitoring are Chan Hyuk's team. The team for fetching water would be So Hyun's team. For the cooking.."Teacher Jung continued on calling out the other teams and their corresponding chores.

"For Class 2, Hyun Hyeong's team will be serving the food. Yoo Jung's team will be washing the dishes and the team assigned to cooking will be.." Teacher Yoo started to announce until the last team for her class.

"Class 3, listen up! Chan Woo's team will collect the fire woods, Bobby's team will cook.." Teacher Lee started to call the teams with the chores they were assigned to until the last team for his class.

"Starting tomorrow, you will do these chores." Teacher Jung added. "And for tomorrow afternoon, we will have our team building activity. THE AMAZING RACE." She declared, making all the students excited.

"Okay, that's all. Go sleep now for tomorrow will be a tough day for all of you." Teacher Yoo exclaimed and the students started to disperse. "Good night, every one!" She concluded.

The following morning, the students woke up early to start their chores. Bobby's team went to cook for their breakfast while Chan Woo's team went to find fire woods. Hyun Hyeong's team went to prepare the table and Yoo Jung's team went to help the cooking team. So Hyun's team went to the nearest river to fetch water while Chan Hyuk's team started to monitor each student about their chores.

Inside the forest:

"Eww! What's that smell?" Suhyun complained, covering her nose and glancing at Jun hue at the same time.

"Yah! Why are you looking at me?" Jun Hue countered.

"Why do you think? Duh!" Suhyun answered back. "Something smells awful and it's clearly your fault! Maybe you stepped on something or maybe that's just your smell, really." Suhyun added.

"Aisshh.. May I remind you that your mouth is nearer to your nose?" Jun Hue exclaimed. "That's your bad breath that you smell." Jun Hue continued and Suhyun glared at him.

"Guys, can you just stop fighting and start collecting some fire wood?" Chan Woo interrupted.

"Omo! Something just moved back there!" Suhyun freaked, ignoring Chan Woo.