Riles:hey peaches <3

Me:seriously this '<3' what happened to miss 'Queen of the Emojis'?

Riles:she's still here alive and you a smiley face seriously what happened to miss 'Not a fan of emojis or smiles'?

Me:seriously riles can't a girl be happy on her birthday which is all alone with no one but herself which she'll stay alone on lunch and watch everybody staring at her like she's all by her self *pouty face*

Riles:Maya it's just one day it's ok once I had to stay alone without you or Farkle remember.

Me:you stayed at the library!

Riles:then stay at the library!

Me:I hate the library and the librarian kicked me out remember and why today you and Farkle can't be at school with me why not tomorrow!!

Riles:But tomorrow is Saturday?!

Me:exactly

Riles:hey look gotta run talk to you late

--

-At Lunch-

I walked to the cafeteria and sat at a table alone.I actually enjoyed it as I finished my sandwich I was about to walk out but the 'plastics' came to me.The leader Missy Bradford or should I say Missy Bitchford came to me and asked me.

"Where do you think you're going,bitch"

"Missy I move out I need to go to the bathroom"I said as I tried to move around her but failed.Suddenly the jocks came and started to push me and kicking me the leader 'Lucas Friar' hurt me the most he laughed and went with the missy and the others.Before Missy left she threw a strawberry shake on my and I was covered with strawberries.

I couldn't be strong so I ran to the bathroom officially crying my eyes out.I tried to take out the strawberries until the bell rang.When I was done I took out the stain and everything but is till smelled like strawberries.When I went to class I heard the kids saying that there was a party at Lucas' house.Of course I wouldn't go cause it old a nightmare for me besides Missy of course is going to be there.

~~~

I walked home and watched Netflix for the rest of the day.I watched like three movies until it was like 10:00pm.I sat on the counter and got a cupcake.I placed a candle and wished.

"I don't want to be all alone on my birthday,I hope someone will come to me right now"

While I said that I hoped josh would come.I blew the candle and ate my cupcake I sat there wishing for someone to come and suddenly someone walked in...

LUCAS

I was preparing my party with Zay and Cameron until I heard the door burst open and many teenagers scattered the mansion.After a couple of hours I saw many people drunk and couples making out and some spreading into the house.I saw Missy come to my direction and started to come closer to me.She smelled like alcohol so I knew she was drunk.

She started to kiss me and I kissed back it turned out into a make out session.I quite liked that and I guess she did too.Then someone came and offered Missy a drink she took it and went away laughing.Sometimes I hate drunk people so I decided to go out a little.While I was heading to the door many girls came to me and started to flirt I knew they were drunk so I pushed them away and went.

While I was walking I heard a group of guys I turned around and saw my enemy Billy and his gang.I looked up to them and they saw me they started to chase me and I started to run away.I went to a house and closed the door behind me so I guess they have lost me and then I turned around and saw...Maya!Wait Maya Hart?

What am I doing at her house .She looked up to me and said.

"What are you doing here?"

She looked at me right in the eye.Wow it was getting uncomfortable I didn't know what to say first I thought I came here to take a walk and then I had been chased I entered the house and it was Maya's.She still looked at me waiting for an answer.

"Came to visit"was the only think that came into my mind.After I said that I sat on the couch and she sat next to me.I was glad I came to her house.

"Uh..you came to visit doesn't Mr.perfect have a party to be in.At his house"when she said that I totally forgot about the party.What was I thinking.I'm sure tomorrow Zay and Cameron are gonna ask me where was I.I think I should go back but not alone I'll take Maya with me.

I looked at her and then smirked.Oh tonight is gonna be fun.

---------------------------------------

So guys this the first chapter I hope you guys like it.So in this story I decided to write in another style as you see.So I'll try tomorrow to update 'Seventeen' and yeah so I hope you guys have a nice day/night.

Don't forget to vote and comment
Love ya all

~Amanda✌️