||Chapter 1||

MAYA

I woke up at the sound of my alarm clock.I groaned as I got up and fell on the floor.

I was happy yet annoyed.Today is my birthday and I have school.Today is Friaday!But Riley can't come after school nor Farkle.

Riley has a family dinner with well her family and Farkle had a weekend vacation to somewhere so that means I'm gonna stay at my birthday alone cause my mom has to work all night.

I mean she works all day I never have anytime with her lately and now when I walk down stares there is no one.I walk to my bathroom and put on some make up as mascara lipgloss and on...

I go to my closet and and grabbed my 'Cameron Dallas' sweatshirt and some sweatpants.I put on my favorite black converse and a white bandana.It was so cold outside so I wanted Cameron to make me warm.

I head dowstairs and grabbed an apple and walked because I didn't feel like going inside the subway.While I was walking I got a text from Riley saying she isn't coming to school and that I should be happy that her dad isn't coming also and she wished me a Happy Birthday.

Ugh.Why can't she come today but I should look on the positive I have two hours of history today so I could do whatever I want at these two hours.

~~~

Finally I arrived to school and went to my locker.When I opened it a note flew on the floor.

Dear Maya,

Happy Birthday!!I'm sorry Riley and I aren't in school today cause I had to pack my bags for the trip and I guess Riley told you why can't she come.We both are truly sorry so we tried to get here early and give you your birthday presents.Our names are written on the boxes.

Love you Maya

Farkle and Riley

Great none of them will be here today so I guess I'll have to stay alone and atleast they gave me my present.I opened Riley's first.It was that record player that I really wanted to bring I was always talking about it to Riley and Farkle and there was a note.

Sorry couldn't come
Happy Birthday

Riley

And then Farkle's I saw a ring.Oh my gosh!That ring is just gorgeous it's shape is like a crown I didn't know why but I didn't care I LOVE IT and there was a note.Gosh what's up with the notes.

Sorry couldn't come.Happy Birthday!Oh and I bought you that ring cause I knew you like my mother's ring but I had to get it back so I got you this one.

Farkle

Aww!!!How sweet of them.I'm so happy to have friends like them I'm really grateful.I took out my books for my first three periods and then I placed my record player in my bag and I placed my ring on my finger it fits perfectly.

Finally the bell rang and I got to my first period I had history so I sat in my seat and got out my phone.I looked at all the kids in the class some of them talking some making out some reading some on their phones.I decided to text Riley hoping she'll answer and yet she did.
---
Me:hey Riles:)