Phase 12, Tragedy Strikes

Wattpad has been deleting you guys comments :( They don't wanna see me be great.

Daley in the mm. Beautiful, isn't she? But a psychotic, egotistical bitch at the same time.
I LOVE IT!

Grey

Juice looked at August with so much hatred in his eyes, as if he knew the man. I was confused but I knew that I had to break the silence that was eating away at my sanity, because I was definitely in the hot seat.

"J-juice meet August, an old friend of mines. I know that this looks bad but-" I was cut off abruptly in the middle of my sentence by a calm but infuriated Juice.

"So what is this, nigga? You fucking my bitch or what?" He said this as he held up a hand into the air to shut me up

"So what is this, nigga? You fucking my bitch or what?" He said this as he held up a hand into the air to shut me up. I did so, looking between the two men. I didn't do it because I found Juice intimidating, I did it because I knew that his heart was broken. Though we had only been dating for a few months, he was a teddy bear on the inside. He was all soft and what not. He's professed his love for me and all. So it was only fair that I let him speak.

Yung only smirked, making my heart drop. He was gonna do some bullshit. I could just feel it brewing.

"Of cou'se. That pwussy was blissful. Mouthwatering, even. I ca' still taste it right na'. When I tell you I treated that pwussy like a steak yesta'day...... have mercy" he said dramatically swiping the invisible sweat off of his forehead. Tears welled in my eyes. This wasn't a good look for me at all.

Juice's gaze gradually diverted to me, and there was so much disbelief in his eyes. I quickly thought of a lie to cover my ass.

"He's lying ba-" I said frantically before I was cut off again.

"Grey don't be lying to dis nigga mayne. You betta' believe a nigga when I say she ca' ride dick like it ain't nobody business. Wait. Why am I telling you this? You know about that pwussy already ain't it? I mean, that is yo' gurl afterall."

Juice stayed quiet and he began to turn a tomato red. We hadn't did anything yet, besides kissing.

Aug smirked, opening his mouth to say something else. That is, before I cut him off. "August, stop! Ya know what, just leave and don't think bout comin' back hea'" I screamed, unbolting the door for him.

He only tightened the robe that he sported and snickered. "Girl ya' done lost ya' rabbit ass mind thinkin' you gon' just dismiss a nigga like dat dea. Let's not play with me Grey, you already know how a nigga rockin'. Fuck aroun' and get strangled to death if ya' want to" he said, taking a swig from the wine bottle.

I slammed the door shut in pure rage as Juice stepped up into Yung's personal bubble. I silently prayed that August wasn't as crazy as he used to be. My body was frozen in place as I watched the scene unfold.