Phase 7 The Relationship That Never Made It Out Of "Nawlins"

One morning later.

Daley

"At ya' best you are luv, ya' a positive motivatin' force within mah life, if ya' eva' feel da need to wonder why lemme know, lemme know- Dis dat shit right'chea" one of the robbers sang. He swayed his slim body back and forth to the music, whining his waist from time to time. Once he found my music collection, he tampered with my stereo just like Dikoita had when I caught him in my home.

Dikoita... Darn I wished he would come save me but I knew that that was only a wish, nothing more, nothing less.

Once the youngest robber that everyone hated walked into my den, the bickering commenced once more between the men. This was about the thousandth time that my pounding ears have throbbed from the continuous quarreling. I still sat in the middle of the den floor, disgusted because of the mere fact of me not taking a hot bath since yesterday evening. I silently prayed and hoped that someone would show up soon and free me of my misery.

I slowly waited, staring at the clock as the minute and second hand ticked while the hour hand tocked. My wide almond eyes didn't even blink. I was waiting for six o'clock ante meridiem. Time wasn't moving as slow as you think it would be, it felt like normal. I was not bored, I was too interested and excited for the moment that my workers would show up.

Finally! The clock struck six and like clock work my doorbell rang, seizing the dispute between the men.

I giggled evilly on the inside.

The two men suddenly grabbed one of my arms each and dragged me across my polished floors as if I was a lifeless body. I huffed. I was pulled to the dark and cold kitchen where the rest of the men were.

No one had bothered to open any of the blinds in my home, the jerks had sense.

Once they let my arms go, I was dropped onto my knees.

All of them looked between the door, themselves, and me. I suppose they were thinking of a master plan to squeeze their way out of this particular predicament.

The sock lodged deep into my mouth that was nearly choking me, prevented me from screaming for help. I began squirming in an effort to help myself.

"That's all you, Yung" Mr. Familiar said to the man that was in the fight with the younger one. Yung, or shall I say August, just shrugged as he pulled off his shirt, exposing his vandalized chest. I now recognized him as the rude bastard with no home training that fucked up my office.

The nerve of him.

August

The locks clicked as soon as I walked up to the door. Someone pushed it in but I caught the grand door with ease, even though this lady's door was heavy as da fuck.

I opened it to see a man in all white with an apron hugging his body surrounded by several other workers. I recognized one of them to be Killa Koy's teetee, Marrisol. What I presumed to be the chef gave me a confused look.

"Where is Madame Daley" he questioned abruptly.

I rubbed my chest and bit my lip. I then nodded my head to behind the door, giving him a clue. His eyes widened and he gasped.

"Madame Daley" he whispered, astonished.

I winked and nodded with my infamous smirk.