Phase 2 Intruding

Daley Blessing

I ran my thin fingernails against my shoulder blade as I laid nearly lifeless in the middle of my California king. Pink and red silk surrounded me so beautifully as the sheets caressed my skin that was moisturized with argon oil. I was only in sweet lingerie. My eyes darted from corner to corner with anticipation and I smiled weakly as images of him flashed in my mind.

My thoughts of the goon were intense. Every time my almond eyes blinked, behind my dark lids, I could visualize each and every visible tattoo that was imprinted into his skin. I cheesed but I was short of easiness. I was aware that I was "fucked up" .

Dusk turned into dawn as my mind raced. Flaxen sun rays spilled into my large room. I began whispering a short prayer that only God himself could interpret, a prayer of desperateness.

Divine savior, I yearn for the unchartered goon created from fine cocoa. If I've never longed for all of a blessing, I ask of this one favor. Lead me to a treasure so harshly heartwarming. Acquaint me with tough love. Amen.

The way he handled me last night was so breath-taking. I needed to know his name. Shit, I needed to know everything about his existence and I was going to know soon. I had connects and I knew people that knew my people whom were on their toes all night, unlocking the mysteries of this unknown man.

My ear twitched as I heard a familiar twist of locks on my front door. I hopped up, pressing my knees into the mattress and I sprang out of bed like an untamed animal. I grabbed my robe before my back crashed into my floor. I rolled swiftly, ending up on my feet. Throwing my new burgundy lace robe on, I scrambled out of the master room.

My heart pounded as I sprinted towards the front area of my home. I had a expression of persistence plastered on my face once I banked the round corner. There Marrisol stood, locking back the grand door that was adorned with elegant carvings, from the inside. In her veiny hand resided a mop bucket filled with cleaning utensils and she was dressed from head to toe in her housekeeping uniform. Her wavy brown hair laid down her back.

The floor squealed as I stood in one position and slid across it as if my bare feet were butter sticks.

Frightened by the piercing sound, Marrisol wheezed and looked up with those wide hazel eyes that were of Cuban descent. She clasped her chest and yelled " Ay, Dios Mio"

I just began to circle her casually as if my breathing wasn't unsteady. "So, how was your night?" She looked surprised as the words slithered out of my throat . My morning breath hardly could be smelled as I breathed hard into her face, excited to figure out some information. "Buena" she retorted simply.

I cocked a brow and hid the smirk that was creeping up upon me. "Sooo, how was your ride home" I asked, not really eager to know the answer. I just wanted to know about her heaven sent nephew.

She was silent for a moment, staring at me from eye to eye. Her left dimple began to pop from beneath her cheek skin. Suddenly, scaring me, she broke out into some sort of mambo or cha-cha. "Ay, Ay, Ay.... reeeeba!" she yelled out into the atmosphere, her voice echoed.

I scrunched my nose and looked at the crazy peasant with a confused look. She had better not been mocking me.

"Ju like him dont'chu" she smiled and put her hand on her knee.

Inside, I became extremely nervous and sweat threatened to seep out from my scalp but I was built for situations like this. So, I did what I do best. I rolled my eyes and yawned walking away from Marrisol. "I could never like someone of lower class" I said over my shoulder as I twisted my hips and moved my legs towards the kitchen.