Phase 9 We Barely Talk When We Share A Room

THIS IS THE LONGEST CHAPTER IVE EVER WRITTEN. Mature content! Mature content! Mature content! If you cannot take the heat then step out of the kitchen... Don't say I didn't warn y'all (shrugs).

Ana and E-block exchanged numbers once Grey had driven the men home to Baltimore. The drive was an awkward one, the only people that spoke was Ana and E-block. Ana found him attractive because like I said before, he was nothing like what she was used to. Normally, Ana loved Caucasian bachelors but there was something about that damn E-block. This something pushed her to want to know more about him. She loved his bluntness also. The things that E-block said to her in the car left her in a lost for words.

"So im finna see you soon, right Hershey" E-block said. That was his nickname for her because he was fascinated by the amount of melanin that made up her smooth skin. Ana giggled.

"Only if you are lucky, E-block. After all, you guys did hold us hostage" she smiled and tugged at her lip playfully. Meanwhile, Grey was speaking to an unresponsive August. Her words bounced off the side of his chiseled face like a tennis ball to a racket. "Get ya ass up outta mah car Yung. I ain't playin'" her teeth grounded together.

August tapped his leg and pretended to be interested in his cuticles as if he was a teenage girl. Grey huffed.

"Bye boo" E-block said to Ana as she watched the scene unfold. She looked over at him. "Bye Bye, boo" her squealing voice cheered. E-block chuckled before closing her door and heading down the sidewalk towards his home.

Shed and Psycho were already in their homes as well. Well, not really Psycho. Little did August know that Psycho was headed over to his house to destroy his cousin's vagina walls.

"Ain't goin' no whea', we finna talk dis hea' shit out. I know I said I ain't want to earlier, but na' I do. Not bout ta keep on livin' like dis" August grumbled, causing Grey to let out an exasperated sigh.

She started mumbling things under her breath but August paid her no mind. He only lowered the passenger seat back and positioned his mask to lay over his eyes, shielding them from the sun.

Grey smacked her teeth. He was more childish than what she remembered.

"Close ya' do' Ana and click ya' seat belt" Grey gritted to her bestfriend, Ana. And you know what? Ana actually listened and gave no back talk. She honestly was scared of Grey to say the least, despite their close friendship. In the back of Ana's mind she knew that Grey would never hurt her, per say, but you could never be too sure.

Shed

I threw down my black jacket onto the floor and pulled off my shirt, unavailing my ink

I threw down my black jacket onto the floor and pulled off my shirt, unavailing my ink.  I threw the ski mask into the garbage after slicing it to shreds with my pocket knife, couldn't let L'Oréal find that or else she'd worry her little head. Couldn't let that happen, not while she carrying two little Sheds up in that big ant pile she calls a belly.