Forced Evil Decisions

Start from the beginning

"Dear? Are you done? It's time to put the collars on." I narrow my eyes at the woman. She had dark purple hair, piercing blue eyes and glasses as well. "Ah, Kaisa. You know I'm not fast enough for this. Could you put these on for me dear?" Kaisa smiles. "Of course honey." In a flash, I have the leather collar on and Natsu has the spiked one on. I scream and try to tear the collar off. Natsu was screaming too and trying to take his off as well. I get forced to shift into my wolf form and Natsu into his. Eventually, black surrounds my vision and eventually everything. "So far success!" Then everything goes silent except a crackling sound. (Like a TV when it crackles really loudly.)

Ryuu's POV

I suddenly get a familiar smell. I jump down from the bar stool, ignoring glances and questions. I faintly see Gajeel, Laxus and Wendy stand up suddenly as well. I look toward the open guild doors and see two running figures. I run towards them. "NASH! LUNA!" We reach each other and hug each other violently. Luna and Nash were shivering with tears on their faces. Some of the guild run towards us. "Where's mom and dad?" I ask the shivering pups. They both shake their heads. "We don't know. This is what we were told. 'You got fifteen minutes to run or evil wolves will drag you back by your necks' after that we ran as fast as we could." Luna wheezes out. Nash only grips me tighter. "I-I woke up first and th-they told me something." "What did they tell you child" I hear Master say. Nash shakes his head. "Evil wolves, once pink and yellow, will turn into something dark." I stiffen and everyone else does too. I widen my eyes and whisper. "Oh no" I look at master, who nods. "Brats! Get ready! These 'evil wolves' will come! Harm as least as possible! Protect the pups!" everyone nods. I grab Nash and Luna's shaking hands and walk over to Aunt Erza and Uncle Jellal

Everyone formed a crescent shape in front of the guild. We were standing with Uncle Gray and Aunt Erza. Then we hear growls and than a howl that makes everyone shiver. I widen my eyes at the smell and looks of the wolves. Mom transformed into a white wolf with three tails, red eyes and a red diamond on her head. Dad turned into a black wolf with red tipped ears and tail as well as paws and he also had red eyes and a red diamond on his head. I narrow my eyes. Dad also has a weird pattern on his chest and front paws.

Uncle Gray steps forward

Uncle Gray steps forward. "I know your in there flame brain. You too Lucy. You can fight this. I know you can." Then mom and dad lift their heads, as if being told an order. They both howl and charge towards Uncle Gray. I run forwards and set myself on fire and stand in front of Uncle Gray. They both skid to a stop and growl and snap at me. "Ryuu!" I sigh. "I think they just got an order, kill anyone who gets in their way. But they can't kill us, only harm." Then dad charges forward. In a split second, Uncle Gray shields me from an attack. I widen my eyes as Uncle Gray grunts in pain. "You are smart kid. But you have to focus." I hear a muffled growl and Dad had his teeth lodged in Uncle Gray's arm. Mom was attacking Aunt Erza. Master then slams his staff on the ground. "Everybody inside. This is for Team Natsu. Ryuu! Get inside as well. You too pups." Uncle Gray uses his free arm to throw me to Master, which he catches me. Mom and Dad charge for master, since we were behind him, but Master uses his giant magic and makes his arm bigger. Nash and Luna clutch my shirt from behind as mom and dad both bite into his arms. Uncle Gray and Aunt Erza charge forward. "Master/Gramps!" Master cries out in pain but lifts his arm and swings it away. Mom and dad get thrown into a building with loud yelps. I wince and the two behind me flinch. Aunt Mira takes my hand. "Come on pups. Erza and Gray got this."

I watch outside the window with Nash and Luna. Uncle Gray and Aunt Erza were fighting with mom and dad. Its been a few minutes and neither side will give up. I feel a burst of magic and I widen my eyes and the two next to me gasp. Mom was covered in blue flames and dad was covered in black flames. As dad charges forward, Uncle Gray makes an ice shield. Then all of a sudden, mom stops moving. Aunt Erza stops and stares. Mom starts growling and trying to get the collar off. "Of course! Its the collar!" Master nods. "So it seems." Aunt Erza requips a small dagger and runs towards mom. She quickly leans down and cuts the collar off. Mom freezes in place and then shakes her body. Then I hear 'what happened?' Nash and Luna look at me and we nod. "What is it Ryuu?" I look up at Master. "Mom's back." "Great. But Natsu is going to be a challenge." "Why?" Master looks at Nash. "Because they used magic on both of them, but now since one of the collars are off, all of the magic will be going to your father." I look out the window and see Dad grow in size and his teeth get sharper.

Lucy's POV

Darkness and that static noise is all I hear. But then I hear the noise stagger. Then the noise stops. I uncover my ears and look up and see a dot of light. I run towards it then I get engulfed in light. I look around and see myself in front of Erza, who was covered in injuries. 'What happened?' I look around and see a black wolf. Wait, that's Natsu! What the heck happened! How did we get here! Natsu was growing bigger and get sharper teeth. "Lucy?" I look up at Erza then run towards Natsu, who snaps his head at me and growls. I shiver then growl. Natsu slowly walks towards me while growling louder. I walk towards him while growling. Eventually, we walk in circles while growling and barking at each other. "What's happening Erza?" I hear Gray ask. "Lucy's back. But apparently the person controlling Natsu doesn't like that." Me and Natsu stop circling each other then charge forward.

 We bite at each other and then he swipes my paws from underneath me and I land on my side. Natsu bites into my  left back leg, making me howl in pain. I use my good leg and kick him in the face. He takes a few steps back and I quickly stand back up. Natsu charges at me but I dodge and jump on his back. He growls and collapses. I bite the back of his neck and dig my fangs in. Natsu yelps and freezes. "Lucy?" I growl at Erza but don't move. Natsu gets surrounded in black flames. I bite down harder as he growls. "Lucy!" I glance at Gray and motion my head towards Natsu's collar. Natsu growls and barks. I tug on the skin in warning and he yelps then lowers his head while putting the flames out. Erza hands Gray the dagger and walks towards us. Natsu growls but I bite down harder, making him stop. Gray grabs the end of the collar and cuts it off. Natsu whines and his ears flatten. 'Lucy?' I let go of his neck and lick the wound then get off him. His fur goes back to it's regular pink fluff.

(I suck at fight scenes.)

Natsu stands up and shakes himself. 'What happened?' I sigh and look up at Erza for help. She nods. "You two were being controlled. We had to keep you away from the kids. So we ended up fighting you. I cut Lucy's collar off and she got back to normal. You started to attack Lucy and she managed to pin you down. Then Gray took the opportunity to cut your collar off." Natsu pales and looks at me. 'I-I hurt you?' I shake my head. 'You were being controlled. So it wasn't you who hurt me. Besides its just my leg and a few scratches.' Natsu flattens his ears and whines while licking my cheek. 'but still...' I shake my head and nuzzle his neck. 'Just carry me to the infirmary and we can deal with it then.' Natsu sighs then transforms. He crouches down and picks me up gently. "I'm sorry Lucy." I lick his nose. 'Don't worry about it. I'm going to stay in this form for a while ok?' "Take her to Wendy Natsu." Natsu nods and walks to the guild doors.