Levy's Discovery

Lucy's POV

We followed Wendy to the guild. When we finally get there, Wendy opens the door and I run inside with Natsu. All of a sudden I get swooped up. I yelp in surprise as Levy was the one who picked me up. I wag my tail at her as Natsu whines. Levy looks at Master, who is on the bar, saying "I found out the curse Natsu and Lucy have." Master jumps off the bar "lets go to the library, Erza, Wendy, and Mira come with us please" he says, walking to the guild's library. Levy sets me down before she walks with master. I sweatdrop as Gray teases Natsu. But Natsu only barks and growls at him. I sigh then walk over to Natsu and bite his tail. Natsu yelps in surprise then turns around and looks at me "Why would you do that?" "you were being annoying and Gray is laughing at you" Natsu looks at Gray, who is laughing, and pouts. I sigh and shake my head as Natsu starts barking at him again. I bite Natsu's tail again and drag him away.

Wendy's POV

Levy had her book out. She puts her finger on a line "Natsu and Lu-chan have a curse called Urufushifuto." "what's that mean?" "Wolf Shift" "so what exactly happens in this curse?" "whoever the spell is casted on will be turned into wolf pups. The spell wears off in six years unless we get the caster to take it off. Whoever is hit with the spell will get some of their memories erased or changed into times they were wolves." "so in other words some memories were altered and Natsu and Lucy will grow up into fully grown wolves then change back in six years?" "exactly!" "hmmm, this is a problem" Master says as he strokes his chin.

We walk outside and into the guild hall. Natsu-san and Lucy-san run up to me wagging their tails. I giggle and crouch down to pet them. Natsu-san then runs over to Gray-san and starts barking. Me and Lucy-san sweatdrop. I sigh then walk over to Gray-san. "Gray-san can you stop teasing Natsu-san?" "why?" not everyone wants to hear barking constantly" Gray-san looks over to see a lot of people glaring at him. I pick up Natsu-san. He looks up at me while wagging his tail. Lucy-san walks over. I giggle and then say "are you two hungry?" They nod so I pick up Lucy-san and carefully set them on the bar. Mira glances at them then smiles as she goes into the kitchen.

(I'm running out of Ideas, I would appreciate any ideas otherwise I'm doing a timeskip.)