Revealed

Lucy's POV

Its been a month into the pregnancy. Wendy and some others visit every week. Natsu doesn't like it. But I talked him into it. Natsu doesn't even let me leave the cave. I couldn't talk him out of that. My stomach has gotten way bigger. I can move still but it has gotten harder. Natsu goes out to hunt every few days, with his appetite. Today was one of the days Natsu went out to hunt. I hear something so I look out of the cave to see Happy. "Lushi!" I slowly stand up and walk over to him. 'Hey Happy ' He smiles. "I'm sorry I couldn't visit at all, but I came!" I smile 'That's alright, so how have you been, come in here.' Happy nods and flies over. "I've been great! Carla finally accepted my fish!" I smile. "I had to cook it first." I sweat drop. 'I have been telling you that for years!' Happy waves a paw. "anyway, where's Natzu?" 'Hunting, should be here any second.'

 Me and Happy talked for a bit until I hear a familiar howl. I smile. Without hesitation, I lift my head and howl back, scaring Happy. "What was that Lushi?" 'I responded to Natsu's call.' "call?" I  nod. 'It means he'll be here in a second.' Happy nods. Eventually, Natsu comes in with a dead pig. Happy gags but smiles. I smile at him. Natsu eventually sets the dead thing down and rushes over to me. I giggle as he nibbles my ear. 'Hi Lucy! Are you ok?' I smile. 'A bit lonely until Happy came.' 'Happy's here?' Happy pouts. "how mean, I've been here for a while!" Natsu sits down next to me and grins. 'Sorry Happy, It's been two days since I've been home.' "Why does it take you so long?" I slowly sit up, to Natsu's protest. 'The animals around here are disappearing, so it takes Natsu longer to find a good hunting spot.' 'Yeah, the strange this is that every time I find a good hunting spot, the animals disappear the next time I hunt.'

Happy's POV

I watch as Natsu gets angry and Lucy nuzzles his neck to keep him calm. 'Happy, something right isn't going on, go get Erza and Master.' 'Lucy?' 'I think we should stop pretending now.' 'But Lucy!' I tilt my head. "stop pretending what?" Natsu sighs. 'Its time we told you anyways.' 'We had our memories back of being human the second day of being puppies' A weird buzzing sound goes off in my head. "WHAT! Why didn't you tell me!?" They both flatten their ears, guilty. 'Because if we told you, the thing hunting us would find out and hurt you.' "That's no excuse! So you to were acting like dogs for years because of that? Don't you trust me?" 'Happy, we do trust you, why do you think we're telling you it? We trust you. Now, we also know who did it.' I widen my eyes. "Who!" Lucy sweat drops and nuzzles Natsu's neck again. 'Remember the stick from Oracion Seis, Kloda?' I nod then freeze. "You couldn't defeat a stick!" Natsu growls. 'No, he paralyzed us. We were forced to stay still!'

Lucy convinced Natsu to go back to the guild and tell everyone. However, since Lucy could barely walk, Natsu convinced me to carry Lucy. She was heavy but I didn't say it because Natsu would probably kill me. Eventually, we got to the guild. I carefully set Lucy down. 'Sorry if I'm heavy Happy.' I wave a paw. "that's alright, if only I can be an uncle to the pups." 'You already were.' I smile then open the guild doors. Natsu and Lucy slowly make their way to the stage. I fly over to Mira. "MIRA, Natsu and Lucy came back to tell everyone something!" Mira tilts her head. "Alright, I'll make the announcement you tell me what to say." "Thanks Mira! They're already on the stage" Mira nods and follows me to the stage.

Mira got everyone's attention. Everyone was silent, patient. Mira clears her throat. "Alright everyone. Natsu and Lucy have a message!" She glances at me. I was standing next to Natsu. 'We're sorry but we knew about being humans, we had our memories since the second day. We know who did this to us. If you don't remember, his name is Kloda, or the stick of Oracion Seis. We're sorry for not telling.' I repeat to Mira. She widens her eyes then repeats it to everyone. Everyone either widens their eyes or gasps. "LYING ISN'T MAN!" We all sweatdrop. Levy walks forward. "Why didn't you guys tell us?" 'I'm sorry Levy-chan but that stick causes way to much trouble, he probably has an army with him. For some reason he wants us either for our power or to kill us.' Erza puts her hands on her hips. "you guys probably have a good reason on how you couldn't avoid this. What about the puppies?" Natsu and Lucy look at each other. They smile nervously 'We weren't planning on having puppies. But since we have wolf instincts and Lucy was in heat.' Lucy sighs. 'He couldn't help himself. Its a dog and wolf thing. He's been doing it since we turned one. But I only just got pregnant.' The guild blushes except for Cana. " WAY TO GO NATSU!" We all sweatdrop again.

"What are you two going to do?" We all look a master. Natsu tilts his head. 'We were hoping for your help. now you guys know who to find, the search should be easier. I can't do much because since we told you guys, Lucy is in danger now.' Lucy nods. 'I only remember one thing since that night, and that is the stick telling us this. "Don't tell anyone or you and your guild will be in extreme danger. Have fun!" After that, we passed out.' Master nods. "So you didn't know the level of danger so you did the safe thing, but you could of given us clues to who to look for" Natsu and Lucy sweatdrop. 'We did, why do you think we acted like we were so attached to sticks that have a weird look to it?' Some of the guild members laugh nervously. "the stick was more of a side character, so how would we know?" Levy was the one who said that. Natsu and Lucy shrug.