Telling

Wendy's POV

I went back to the guild with the biggest smile on my face. I open the doors and walk over to Mira. I sit on the bar and get some apple juice and a small cake. "Why are you smiling so much Wendy?" Mira-san smiles at me. I giggle. "Natsu-san and Lucy-san are going to have puppies" Everyone in the guild literally freezes. Mira-san squeals "PUPPIES!" Erza-san walks forward. "what about when they turn into humans again?" "who knows?" I look over and see Master with a mug of beer. "they will either turn into humans with them or either disappear and never exist. We'll just have to wait." I nod slowly. "where are Natsu and Lucy?" "at the edge of town, in a cave" "are they alright?" "Yes, they wont be coming here for awhile. Natsu-san is being overprotective"

"Does Natsu know?" I squeak as Lisanna-san sits next to me. I shake my head. "No, Lucy-san wouldn't let me." "Why?" "she probably doesn't know how he'll react." Me and Lisanna scream and clutch each other as Levy-san appears behind us. I put a hand on my chest and take a deep breath. "Ah, Levy-san you scared me." Levy-san giggles. She sits next to me. "how are they?" "When I saw Lucy-san, she had a broken leg and Natsu-san wouldn't even let me near her until Lucy-san growled at him." "ah Lu-chan, she is the only one who can control Natsu." Me and Lisanna giggle.

Natsu's POV

I come back from hunting a deer. I was dragging the body to the cave. I finally reach the cave and see Lucy curled up by the cave wall. I finish dragging the body in the cave. Lucy had begged me to let her hunt but I said no. I don't know why but I had a feeling that I shouldn't. I drop the body and walk over to the sleeping Lucy. I nudge her head. 'Lucy, Lucy wake up I have food' Lucy groans and slowly opens her eyes. 'what are we having? ' 'deer' Lucy stands up slowly. I stand back as she shakes her self off. I smile as we head over to the deer. Then we start eating. After we eat, Lucy heads back to where she originally was. I sit in front of her as she lays down. 'Natsu, I have something to tell you.' I tilt my head. 'something wrong?' 'No, Its just really important.' 'what is it?' 'I'm pregnant.' I freeze then pounce on her and lick her face. 'That's awesome.' Lucy giggles as I nuzzle her neck. Lucy nuzzle my neck back. 'Wendy knows about it. The whole guild probably knows by know.' I nibble on her ears. 'That's fine. Better for them to know now than later.' I lay down in front of her. Lucy has her head on my neck then I fall asleep.