Plans for Remodeling

Lucy's POV

Natsu was playing with the kids outside as I was writing some stuff down. I was walking around Natsu's cabin. I found out that it's only one room, one bathroom and no kitchen. Which explains why he always eats at the guild or at my place. I was amazed on how somewhat clean the place was. There was only one pile of trash in the corner. He still had his board of memories on the wall. I was planning on keeping that but organize it a bit more and get rid of the maid outfit. I had a blueprint of what the house was currently. I smile then walk out of the house. I giggle as Natsu was on his stomach as the kids were sitting on top of him. Ryuu was pulling on Natsu's tail, Luna pulling on Natsu's ears, and Nash staring at me. I smile as he raises his arms at me. "Oh you done Lucy?" I nod at Natsu as I pick up Nash.

Nash was sitting on my shoulders and playing with my ears as we walked to the guild. Luna was on Natsu's shoulders while Ryuu was using Natsu's arms as a chair. I giggle, making them all look at me. "What?" I shake my head. "Nothing, your like human transportation now" Natsu turns slightly green. "Don't say it like that!" I giggle. I open the guild doors. Nash buries his face in my hair. I smile as Mira waves at me. We walk over to her. I hand her the blueprint. "Here is the blueprint Mira" She grabs it from me nodding. "Thank you Lucy." I giggle and sit down. Natsu sits down next to me after setting Ryuu on the bar. Natsu stretches his arms in the air, being cautious of Luna. "Can I get some Fire chicken Mira?" She nods and walks into the kitchen. I set Nash down from my shoulders and onto the bar. I wiggle a finger in front  Nash. He giggles and grabs it. I smile and wiggle it again.

Mira comes over with Natsu's fire chicken. I look at the chicken as the kids do. It was a bunch of fire chicken wings that were literally on fire. Natsu looks at me with a mouthful of chicken. "What, you want some?" I  crinkle my nose and shake my head. "No thanks." He shrugs and looks forward as he eats his chicken. I sigh and look back at Nash. He was tilting his head at me. I ruffle his head of blonde hair. "Are you bored Nash?" He nods then squeaks as something tackles me from behind. I turn my head and see Erza, thank god she didn't have armor on. "Lucy!" I turn around completely once she lets me go. "What is it Erza?" She sits down next to me. "I'm pregnant." I blink in surprise but I hear a spitting noise behind me then coughing. I pat Natsu on the back. "That's great Erza, who's the father?" "Jellal is!" I smile. "Does he know?" Erza slams her head on the table. I giggle and rub her back. "I take that as a no" She groans. "Help me tell him Lucy" I smile. "Of course Erza."