Shopping

Natsu's POV

Me and Lucy were shopping for strollers, cribs, and high chairs. Mira, Lisanna, and Wendy were shopping for toys and clothes with the triplets. I sigh as Lucy tugs on my arm. "At least look not bored" "How can I not?" "I don't know, uh. Smile" Lucy stands in front of me and pushes the ends of my lips up. She tilts her head and smiles. "Come on" I make a small smile. "There!" I grin. "Fine fine, Only because I love seeing you smile." Lucy giggles and grabs my hand. "Come on lover boy, lets go shopping!" I smile as we walk into furniture store.

Mira's POV

I had Ryuu, Nash, and Luna in a cart. They looked like they were seven months old so I had them in the big cart while Lisanna was pushing an empty cart. Wendy was walking behind me. I smile as the babies giggle and wave their hands at each other then try to talk. I giggle. "What is it Mira-Nee?" I look at Lisanna. "Oh, just watching the triplets trying to play and talk." "Aw~, that's cute!" I look at Wendy. "where should we go first?" Wendy tilts her head "How about toys?" "Ok!" We walk over to the stuffed animals and action figures. We slowly walk by. Ryuu reaches for something. I grab it for him, then hand it to him. It was a red dragon plushie. Then Luna and Nash both reach out for something. I blink. One of them was a star plushie and the other was a small fire with eyes plushie. I smile. "looks like we have our winners, now lets get some others." I let Wendy skip ahead and choose a bunch of toys to put in the cart Lisanna was pushing while I continue to push the cart with the  giggling babies.

I smile as I put Luna in a bunch of little dresses. Wendy was dressing Nash, because he was well behaved, and Lisanna was changing Ryuu. Ryuu didn't seem to care, Luna was squirming. Nash was sitting there and observing the star plushie that was a few feet away from him. I giggle and put Luna in a pink dress with pink shoes. Luna squirms as she stares at me. I lift her in the air, making her laugh, and smile. "You look so adorable!" Luna reaches her arms out to me and moves them up and down. I giggle as I hug her. I set her down on the table she was sitting on. I spread out the dresses. "Which one do you like most?" She tilts her head and looks down. "You like the one you're wearing?" She nods. "Ok! but lets buy all of them!" She reaches for her plushie. I hand it to her. "Lets go see your brothers" She hugs the plushie and pouts. I giggle.

I smile. Nash and Ryuu were to cute. Nash was wear white shorts, a blue shirt with a falling star on it. Ryuu was wearing black shorts and a plain red shirt. "Lets go buy them diapers and food now!" They nod. I smile then Luna pulls on the collar of my dress. I look down. "Are you hungry Luna?" She nods and points a finger at her open mouth. I giggle. "Lets go!" We walk out of the store. We go to a restaurant.  We sit down after we set the babies in high chairs. A waiter walks up. "Hi, what would you like to order?" I look at her smiling. "I'll have three applesauces, three waters, two grilled chicken sandwiches and a salad please" The waiter smiles, writes it all down on a paper, then walks off. Ryuu was looking at the table, bored. Luna was smiling and giggling while Nash was looking at other people. I hear the doors open.

I look at the doors and see Natsu and Lucy walk in. I wave a hand at them. Lucy grabs Natsu's arm and drags him over. "Hi Mira, Lisanna, and Wendy. I didn't expect you guys coming here!" I smile as Natsu and Lucy take a seat next to the kids. "Well I didn't expect you guys coming here!" Me and Lucy smile at each other. Luna reaches out for Natsu. He grins and picks her up. Luna giggles and pulls on his wolf ears. "Ow, hey easy on the ears!" Luna only giggles and pulls harder. Me and Lucy smile. "Ow, Ow, ow, Lucy help me!" She giggles and pats Luna on the shoulder. "hey baby girl, don't pull pet" She demonstrates by stroking Natsu's ears with her thumb. Natsu turns slightly pink as he smiles. Luna looks between the two, who are smiling at each other, and starts petting Natsu's other ear.

I smile. Nash was on Lucy's lap, Luna on Natsu's head. Ryuu, who doesn't care, on Natsu's lap. The waiter comes over. "here is your food- oh wait there's more. What can I get you?" She asks as she gives us our food. Lucy smiles. "I'll take a BLT and he will have some fire chicken" The waiter nods and walks away. I start eating. "Did you guys buy any furniture?" Lucy nods. "Yes we did. We dropped it off at my apartment." Lisanna tilts her head. "so you guys are staying at Lucy's?" Natsu sighs. "For now. We are going to have to rebuilt my cabin so we have three more rooms and another bathroom." Wendy smiles. "you guys are going to need help" "I know. We were hoping to get the guild's help." "We're going to help you along with all the others" Their heads snap towards me as me, Lisanna, and Wendy smile.