Shopping

Lucy's POV

I yawn and open my eyes to see Wendy carrying me. I look around and see Natsu squirming in Carla's arms. I tilt my head and giggle. Natsu looks at me saying "Lucy!" I tilt my head the other way saying "where are we going?" Natsu shrugs saying "all I heard was pet store and supplies" I nod saying "probably to get us some dog shampoo, collars and tags" Natsu groans saying " I hate baths!" I smile saying "but you need one, you stink" Natsu pouts saying "don't you hate them?" I shake my head saying "no, I only hate being cold afterwards" Then we reach the pet store.

Wendy and Carla carries us to the dog shampoo. Wendy sets me down as Carla sets Natsu down. I wag my tail as Natsu runs over. I lick his ears and giggle as they twitch while Natsu says "you know my ears are ticklish" I pull back then Natsu tackles me. I push him off and do the same to him. I lost track of time after that. Then I hear Wendy say "come on Natsu-San, Lucy-San" I get off of Natsu's back and follow Wendy with Natsu chasing my tail. We followed her to a tag machine. Wendy taps on the screen. I look at Natsu, who is staring at me, then bark at him. Natsu growls and chases me as I run around. Then I get picked up by Wendy. I stick my tongue out at Natsu.

Natsu pouts until Carla picks him up and starts flying towards me. Wendy looks at me while smiling as she says "time to get collars!" I tilt my head as she giggles. We get to the collars then Wendy and Carla sets us down again. I yawn and lay down. Natsu curls up behind me while yawning. I feel something on my ear so I glance back and see Natsu biting and licking my ear. I sigh and lay my head down then fall asleep.

Then I wake up in Wendy's arms. I yawn and look around. Wendy carried me to Fairy Hills. I look at Carla and see Natsu still sleeping. I smile then look up at Wendy. She looks down at me saying "we're almost there Lucy-san" I yawn and look forward. As Wendy opens her apartment door, she sets me down. When Natsu gets set down, I walk up to him and curl up in front of him. I lick his ears a few times before I fall asleep.

I wake up to Natsu nibbling my ears. I sigh and lick his neck saying "can't I sleep without you biting my ears?" Natsu grins saying "nope" I smile until I yawn. I stand up and shake myself. I stretch before I move any where else. I feel my stomach grumble so I look at Natsu saying "did Wendy get any food?" He nods saying "yeah she did, she said to meet us in the kitchen when you wake up." I sigh and look up at Wendy's open door. I follow Natsu out of the room and to the kitchen. I wag my tail as I see a lot of people in the dining room that is connected to the kitchen. Wendy was sitting at a table with Carla, Erza, Levy, Lisanna, Mira, and Evergreen. Natsu gets picked up by Lisanna and I get picked up by Levy. I lick her cheek then she giggles. Natsu only tilts his head at Lisanna. Carla drinks her tea and looks at me saying "do you know what type of dog are you Lucy?" I nod saying "me and Natsu aren't dogs, we're wolves. We are about a month old" Natsu nods, confirming my statement. Carla widens her eyes then the other girls ask what's wrong. I look at Natsu saying "what's wrong with them?" Natsu shrugs.

Levy and Lisanna set us down as Mira sets down a plate of mushed up brown stuff. I look up at Mira as she says "it's roast beef, just mashed up" I nod and start eating. I wag my tail at the taste. As I eat I hear Natsu say "this is amazing!" I only say back " I know right" when I finish, I look up at Mira. She smiles saying "good right?" Me and Natsu nod. Then Wendy picks us up saying "bath time!"